CH:27

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Blueprint Apartments
9:20pm

The breeze shuffling the long, blonde strands on his head was so, calming. The late night's view of the city from the height of his new balcony was, hypnotizing. And the muscular arm holding on to his waist so securely as they both leaned against the strong rail was, doting. After surviving a week with stresses built on the base of one unfortunate event; his unplanned yet needed breakup, that night was just what Felix needed- the warm breath tickling his neck every now and then was just what Felix needed.

And for a moment there, the guilt that would practically paralyze him during the day time when alone seemed, dead. The slight fear that his heart felt whenever it tried to unthinkingly love the man at his side seemed, nonexistent. And his mind, it felt calm, not at all dwelling on his most recent ex's broken heart... Not that he didn't care about Hyunjin, or admit that he hurt Hyunjin but, he thought that he needed that. He needed that serenity, with Chan.

Sucking in a deep breath as the coolest brush of wind skipped past their faces, Chan ran his free hand through his messy hair, lips pursing in thought before parting to speak, and head turning to the side to eye the freckled beauty more comfortably. "Lix, how are you, really?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, this week was tough, right? So how are you? I know you start work on Monday... so how are you? Talk to me. Tell me what you're thinking." Chan smiled softly as he spoke, face leaning in ever so hesitantly to kiss the younger's cheek, and hand deciding to gently stroke the boy's waist rather than just hold on to it so awkwardly. "And you... you still haven't told me why he broke up with you..."

And just like that, the ambience between them grew tense- too tense and unsettled. Because Chan just had to touch on the topic again, didn't he? He just had to bring up the inquiry again, after being shut down every single time that he'd even attempt to raise it all throughout the week, didn't he?

But then again, maybe he really did deserve an explanation; considering the fact that his new, unrelenting interest in innocent intimacy with Felix practically forced him to be first witness to the latter's occasional breakdowns, more frequent mood swings, and increased irritability at the slightest inconveniences, all of which Chan could only assume was a result of the younger's more active hormones.

So sighing with a low groan, Felix shifted in attempt to face the older more comfortably. His lips were somewhat inverted and, one hand, though hesitant, lifted to meet Chan's at his hip. Said boy's speech was tentative, and such iffiness did nothing but deepen the already evident base of his tone, making Chan's already breeze-bred goosebumps spread further up his spine.