CH:12

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Levanter Apartments
8:30am

Spitting repetitively into the toilet bowl in an attempt to rid the taste of mushy cereal that had ridden up his throat a few seconds before, Felix groaned while lifting one hand from its brace on the edge of the vitreous china to tap and rub his tummy. His face stayed scrunched while more bile only threatened to disturb his throat again due to the absence of anything of substance left in his stomach.

Sighing when most of the upset feeling had found itself in the mucky water, Felix sniffled as he stood up to head for the sink, the sight of his burnt-out face forcing more tears down his cheeks as he reached for his toothbrush and toothpaste. "It's just food poisoning," he tried to encourage as he wet the brush underneath the running water, nipping at his lower lip before squeezing some of the minty paste over it. "It's just food poisoning... it's just food poisoning... it's just food poisoning... I'm not pregnant."

-

Groaning tiredly from his languid post on the sofa when his cellphone started annoying rings from the dining table, Felix swore audibly before getting up, a sigh leaving his lips when he noticed that it was his best friend's contact lighting up the screen. He gulped thickly before picking up, padding to the fridge to fix himself a glass of water to help ease his persistent headache. "Hello, Minnie?"

"Hey, Lix... 're you home?" Seungmin spoke with a rather shaky tone, occasionally glimpsing over his shoulder to have a faint view of the tall blonde waiting patiently not too far behind him.

"Yeah... everything okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine. I was just wondering if you're free to hang out? If you wanna go somewhere, or if we- I could come over...?"

Arching a brow as he rested the half-empty glass of cold water on the marble counter, Felix pursed his lips in thought, the several years of familiarizing himself with the younger's usual mannerism not sparing him the chance to fall for Seungmin's unpersuasive lie. "Are you sure everything is okay? What aren't you telling me? Are you with someone?"

"No- I'm sure, everything's fine. It's just... how do I put this..."

"Just tell me, Min."

"Okay- there's this guy that I've sort of made friends with... and uhm... he doesn't have any other friends... and I told him that I have a friend, that friend being you..."

"Mhm...?"

"And now he wants to meet you... so all three of us can become friends?"