CH:16

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

JYP Building- 3racha Studio
11:30pm

With sweaty palms and an anticipative Jisung standing anxiously just outside of the doorframe, Changbin sucked in a deep breath before walking up to his leader's side, not missing the chance to steal a supportive glance at his boyfriend. "Chris? Do you have a second?"

Sighing and running a palm over his face before nodding and turning away from the bright screen, Chan opened out a palm reassuringly, brow arching at the way Changbin seemed so uneasy and skeptical. "Everything okay?"

Forcing a small smile and claiming a seat on the armrest of the black, leather sofa, Changbin hummed softly before speaking up, eyes not once meeting with those of the older's. "There's something that I've been wanting to talk to you about... It's just been on my mind, you know?"

Brows furrowing and cheeks lifting in question, Chan leaned back fully on his chair, low sigh leaving his lips at the sudden feeling of relief in his torso. "Go ahead," he spoke quite sternly, eyes glimpsing sideways at the unfinished work on his computer before once again finding and settling on the other's bang-covered forehead.

"Well, Chris. You of all people know that we uhm... we have a reputation of- well, how do I put this," Changbin mentally sweared at his pathetic attempt to verbalize the explanation that had been pounded into his head by his boyfriend for at least three days prior. "They know us to be... homophobic? And our fans as well?"

"Mhm?" Chan visibly gulped with his hum, heart rate quickening at the shorter's words and mind already poignantly trying to organize a flow of words incase those few lines were just a settled introduction to his supposedly hidden affairs. Clearing his throat, he leaned forward, fingers clawing anxiously against the armrests of his chair. "What- where are you getting with this?"

Glancing over at a visibly sweating Jisung near the open doorway, Changbin gulped before responding, teeth occasionally gnawing at his lower lip. "Ji and I have been thinking about it... and we were saying, don't you think it's... wrong? I mean, we would be the same 3racha, but equal. All we'd have to do is apologize for things that we've said or implied before and... our fanbase could even grow, Chris."

Sighing out of relief at the confirmation that such conversation had nothing to do with his paramour, Chan ran a hand loosely through his hair, huffing out a breath when Changbin finally mustered up enough courage to lock eyes with him. "Why all of a sudden?" He asked lowly, the societal stereotypes instilled into his mindset over the years making it too difficult to accept such a change so instantly- casually. "I mean, we've been good all along. So why the sudden change of heart?"