CH:09

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Levanter Apartments
8:45am

Stirring out of his sleep, Felix rubbed both hands over his eyes, fluttering them open and closed repetitively in an attempt to center his vision on the undecorated wall in front. He stretched his arms and legs along the mattress with a groan, the feeling of something hard yet tender restricting his movement fueling a fit of adrenaline in his veins, chest already hurting as his heart's beat quickened against it. "What the fuck?" He complained lowly, twisting under the sheets only to be met with the solid, unclothed back of a larger man next to him.

It was only then that the events of the previous night flooded out of his still jumbled up memories; how his boyfriend had touched him so intimately- lovingly- how he himself had basked in the pleasure of having veiny hands rediscover all parts of his fragile frame as well as plump lips kissing and carving temporary marks along his freckled skin, molding his frame into a canvas with the only eligible artist being Chan himself.

A small smile started to spread on the boy's face as the feelings and sensations ghosted the surface of his skin, but soon inverted mid-stretch as the inevitable, future consequences of his lie closed the door behind the recollection of those lustful memories.

Looking over at the bare back of his boyfriend once again, Felix glanced under the cream blanket and sighed at the satisfactory sight of a clean pair of boxers hugging his upper thighs, as well as a white vest shielding his torso. He nipped at his bottom lip softly, the overwhelming amounts of guilt replacing the previous rush of energy in his veins troubling his stomach.

He felt nauseous, and the more the guilt grew, the more he felt a churning in his tummy. The more he imagined an upsetting taste on his tongue- more his throat widened and normalized in size as if to attempt to bring up its own imaginary waste.

But Felix brushed that aside with a large gulp, parting his lips and breathing through his mouth in hope that the cold air would dry up the moisture together with the new, unwelcome urges of throwing up. His squinted eyes then darted towards the slightly open blinds, and his smile somewhat returned at the realization that he had the opportunity to see his loved one in the sunlight- that Chan could see and adore his freckles- properly bring shame to his insecurities, in the presence of sunlight.

"Channie," he hummed near the older's back, reaching a hand to grip the male's bicep, softly shaking his body back and forth until a low groan of disapproval sounded from his front. "Channie it's time to wake up," Felix whined again, that time pulling the other to lay on his back rather than a strained side and climbing to lay on his shirtless torso. He cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, giggling at the way those chocolate eyes he adored remained closed, as well as the lips that he had loved to feel against his.