CH:31

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Conference Room - JYP Building
11:00am

To Chan, the air conditioner wasn't supposed to be so loud, so many pairs of eyes weren't supposed to be glued onto his lowered head, and his heart was not supposed to be beating so fast. The walls suddenly felt too close to his shaky figure and, the air suddenly felt too dense to keep his inhales and exhales even. But still, he knew that he had to do it. After all, he was the one who requested the meeting, right? Right.

So sucking in a breath, Chan closed his eyes, head finally lifting to catch a glimpse of each of the superiors' gazes, as well as the inspiriting ones of his bandmates. "I asked for this meeting, to bring something important to your knowledge." He started confidently, internally commending himself for the lack of any crack or quaver in his voice, and finally breathing more freely when a hand brought a reassuring squeeze to his thigh; the left one, making it known that the touch belonged to Changbin who was sitted at his side.

"And what might that be?" Mr. Park spoke up, firm gaze almost making Chan squirm in his seat, and chin pressed up against his palms as his elbows leaned upwards on the table. "I hope everything is alright."

"Well, everything is alright, I should say. Because with what I am about to bring across, it may seem like a big deal, but it is nothing that I can't handle." Chan spoke even more assertively that time, small smile cracking up one side of his cheek when he glanced at a satisfied looking Jisung, both of them nodding in agreement with the decision to start off with such persuasion. Glancing over at his rather attentive manager, he inhaled deeply before speaking up again, eyes closing for a few seconds and, fingers anxiously fiddling with each other underneath his side of the table. "A few months ago, I broke the dating ban."

The elder among them all visibly tensed in his seat at Chan's statement. His eyes, they went wide, and his arms that were previously prepped against the smooth tabletop swiftly slid down to meet the slim stretch of his thighs. "You did?" He asked sternly, eyes somewhat narrowing yet maintaining the most professionally calm expression on his face. "Go on."

"Yes, I did. And for that, I apologize. I shouldn't have broke such an important rule, or since I was so desperate... and since I love him so much, I should have requested for it to be lifted properly." Chan spoke humbly, hoping that his comment about love would somehow play on the heart of his superior, and make his story more pitiable. "And yes, my lover is a he. A hermaphrodite, to be exact... Which is another reason why we are here today."

And then the room went silent. The unblinking eyes staring at 3racha's leader seemed way more anticipative than they were at the start, and Chan could only lift both hands to meet those of the others as they found his thighs, fortifyingly, to aid in the sounding of his next line.