Beginning

The youngsters who are dacing crazily on the dance floor without any worries... The bartenders are serving alcohol to their customers with smiling and flirty looks.. Some couples are making out in the corners..

A car stopped infront of the club.. A young man get off from the car and started to walk toward the entrance.. The bouncers tried to stop him but he showed his ID which made them to leave the way for him..

He feel disgusted when he saw the whole club.. His eyes searching for someone that's when he noticed a girl on the sofa.. He gritted his teeth and went towards him..

'Hey hottie.. Don't be shy.. Just one time then you will addicted to it..' A man of mid thirty said.. But before he touch the girl a hand stops him..

'I'm sorry.. But she is not what you think.. Come on..' But the girl was stopped by the man.. 'Who are you to say this.. Do you know who I am.. Just go away.. you piece of.. Ahhhh..' He groaned in pain when his hand twisted behind his back.. Some men who are watching this stood up from the sofa to beat but a deep voice stopped them..

'Don't you dare to do anything stupid.. You don't know who I am..' He looked at the girl and threw the car key.. 'Do you think we will leave you.. I don't care who you are.. How dare you hurt my friend..' One of them raised his fist to beat the young man but stopped in the middle..

'What are you scared you shit.. Why did you stop..' The younger asked raising his eyebrows with a dangerous smirk on his face...

'I-im sorry sir.. We didn't mean to..' The younger was about to speak but stopped when he noticed the others eyes somewhere else.. The younger turned his head and look at the man who is glaring at him..

The younger smiled sheepishly looking at the man.. 'Ah.. P-pa.. How did you know I'm here..' But the other didn't say anything..

'Han..' A man of mid thirty stood beside the man looking at the younger.. 'Take them to our place.. And you..' He glared at the younger who is looking down tilt his head and give a puppy look to the elder.. The elder glared at him and dragged him forcefully out of the club..

'Ahhh.. Pa.. I-it hurts.. Stop..' But the other didn't said anything he dragged his son and goes near his car..

'Didi..' Jiang Yanli said looking at his brother.. 'Dad.. It's not his mistake.. It's me who called him.. Please..' But the elder didn't want to hear anything.. 'Get in..' He said to his son who looked like a kicked out puppy and get inside the car..

'How many times do I have to tell you not to involve in this matter.. You are just nineteen and that stupid friend of yours create a fake id.. A Li you should have called me instead of your Didi. You know about everything and still you want to do it.. Don't you know what will Yu will do..' Jiang Fengmian said glaring at his daughter and son..

When he stopped the car he looked at the two.. 'Don't say anything.. I Will take care of her.. Okay..' Both the younger's nodded their heads.. When they all entered into their mansion they saw angry Yu..

'Stay there you shit..' She shouted at Zhan who was startled by her voice.. 'M-madam Yu.. It's not..' Before he complete the sentence a harsh slap lands on his soft cheeks.. 'Mom.. It's me who called him.. My friends forced me to go to the club.. It's not his mistake..' Yanli stood before his brother..

'How many times should I have to say that he is not your brother..' Madam Yu shouted a little which made her to flinch..

"Mom.. Stop it.. You are hurting him again and again.. Why are you always so harsh towards him..' Jiang Yanli raised her voice towards his mother..

'Everyone supports this shit.. A Li you raise your voice because of him..' Yanli wants to talk but her father stopped him... "Okay.. You want me to stop..' Madam Yu stood before the younger..

'Then agree to the proposal..' Fengmian scoffed at her wife.. 'Mom.. It's too much.. you know about the Wangs.. Still wants him to agree to the proposal..' It's Yanli.. She didn't want Zhan to suffer more..

'Mom.. He is just nineteen.. And the elder Wang is eight years older than him.. He..' Madam Yu glared at her daughter..

'Listen you shit.. Agree to the marriage or you will see the whole family die in their hands.. I don't know why he wants to marry you..' She said..

'Bun.. Don't worry we will talk to him once.. He just proposed but he didn't force you to..' The younger cuts his sister's sentence..

'I-i will marry him..' He said which made everyone to shock.. 'Didi.. You don't need to agree.. We will..' Jiang Yanli feel pity for his brother but she can't do anything because of her mother.. The younger shook his head...

'I don't want to.. I don't want you guys in trouble.. Papa, shijie your main shareholder are the Wangs so I don't want you to get in trouble.. I will agree to marry him..' The younger said and went to his room..

Madam Yu smiled and look at his husband.. 'I will inform them.. He has to meet Mister Wang tomorrow..' She said and left the hall..

The younger closed the door and slid on the floor.. He can't control his tears.. 'I feel so happy and sad at the same time.. I'm going to marry my crush who just wants to marry me for the business..' He don't want his family to undergo many trouble because of him.. He accepts his fate.. He miss his family..

Sean Xiao Zhan, he is so precious to his family.. His elder brother loves him a lot.. Mr. Sean is a dangerous mafia leader of the clan Ghost valley.. His wife is a doctor.. Their adopted son Xiao Ke Xing is the first son of Sean's couple.. They didn't treat him as their adopted son..

After nine years Mrs. Sean blessed with another baby.. He is their happiness.. Mostly A Xing he is so protective over his brother.. He love his brother so much.. They were so happy but it didn't last long..

'Ah.. Ma.. papa.. I don't want to leave you and my little Zhan.. Please..' Both Mr. Sean and her wife chuckled at him.. But they don't have any choice.. They already planned everything..

Little Zhan holds his brother's hand who is pouting at him sadly.. 'A Xing.. You will stay with Uncle Zhou.. And will you read this after you settle in your uncle's house.. Okay..' Mrs. Sean gave him a red diary to his elder son... AXing hugged his family before he leave but he didn't know that will be the last time he will see them..

Wen Ruohan one of the main enemy and another mafia leader of Wen clan destroyed their happiness.. Before his death Mr. Sean said about it to Jiang Femgmian.. So he took Sean Xiao Zhan under his care.. He also said about that Zhan is betrothed to the elder Wang.. So at the age of nineteen he has to marry him.. It's his parents will..

Jiang Fengmian and Yanli love Zhan but madam Yu didn't like him.. And except Fengmian no one knows about Zhan's parents will until the Elder Wang propose the marriage..

'Hai Kuan.. Did you talk to the Jiang's.. What did they say..' He asked checking the file without looking at the man before him...

'Do they have any chance.. But I don't know why you want to marry that boy.. Do you.. Do you love him...' Hai Kuan asked..

'Do what I say..' Hai Kuan sighed and sit before his friend and grabbed the file from him.. 'Yeah.. I don't know why but I feel attracted to him..' Still the elder waiting for the answer.. 'And he is Kexing's younger brother..' Hai kuan's eyes widened at the information..

'Yibo.. He is the boy they are searching for..' Yibo nodded his head.. 'O-okay.. I will force them to agree for the marriage..' Kuan said and left the room immediately.. Yibo smirked and stood up from his chair.. He looked at the people from the fourtieth floor folding his hands on his chest..

'I know it's not the right way to approach him but I can't let him go.. That bunny is only mine..' Yibo said...

I hope you guys will love the story..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote