PROLOGUE

Kongpob pov

I have to get the best shot. That's all I thought when I went down to the forest. Some of the students had warned me against it. But how am I supposed to capture my shots of I don't go. Unlike every one, I love nature and its miracles. Thats where the beauty lies. As a photography student, I knew where my interest lies. And if I wish to score high on my project. I need a perfect shot . My strength lay in capturing the wilderness.

That's all I thought.

After three days of excruciating wait, I found my best shot as a beautiful dear stood few distance away from the sharp lens of mine. Basking in the last rays of sun, it stood near the lake. Reflecting it's elegance and the power of beauty bestowed by nature. I soon captured the essence in my lens. Putting down my lens across my neck, I enjoyed the moment of bliss.

Everything was going perfect until a loud whine filled the now dark sky. The once beautiful deer was now shredded into pieces by a wolf. It's teeth tore the flesh and ripped it off. With its claws, the wolf mangled the deer. It ran it's claw deep. Fully tearing apart. The wolf stood looking at the terror it cause and then it turned.

I froze as I found it's eyes set up on me. This wolf was different. It was unique one. I tried to escape but I couldn't. It's eyes met mine and I froze. Red and Blue. Black and white. It looked ferocious. I had to try and escape. Within a second the wolf was near me, growling. I trembled. Fear captured my insides as the wolf circled around me. Mocking me of my incapability to escape. t's eyes were set on me. A prey to the predator. Darkness was covering us like a blanket and I didn't know my life would end like this.

As it moves forward I took my steps back, cautiously not trying to entice it further. In my haste to speed up my escape I slipped and fell into the depth of darkness. May be it was better to loose your consciousness as you would be teared to death.

But what I didn't expect was that one night changed my life forever.

A/N
Hey guys I am back with another story. Hope you will all love and support it like the others.
❤️