ARTHIT

"....you need to go easy on him." I heard Ted say when I came back from library. I was still in a lustful daze. Having my baby wither under me was a whole new turn on. Over the years in my life I have seen countless people, beautiful people but nobody evokes such strong reactions like Kong. Ofcourse he is my mate. But it's more. It's his spirit that gets to me. He is attracted to me but he is fighting it. That fight is what gets to me. The thrill to chase him down.

"He is mine..he needs to learn that." I assert
"He is not from our world, he doesn't understand our need for control or our sense of protectiveness." Key points out and that irritates me.

"More like us being territorial." Ted scoffs. Even when he is one of us, he has lived longer with humans.

Wanting to change the topic I ask them about Mark and Win.

"They're with their mates. Apparently, Kong was not talking to them and his distress caused  a tensed situation. It seems both Seb and Terry already had a crush on our Markie and Winter. Atleast it's smoother for them." Key says trying to irritate me further. And it works.

I want Kong to want me like I want him. In his dreams, set by me, he always submits to my touch. Why can't he do that otherwise. Why can't he be like that? I groan.. but I halt when I see Kongpob from across the hall walking with a guy. My fist clench and I grit my teeth trying to keep my control. My wolf is roaring inside. Seeing our mate with someone else is terrible.

It seems that the guy is moving closer to my baby, invading his space. His hands touched Kong's arm and I loose myself. I am about to go  snap his neck but before I could carry on. I see a wonderful sight. A strong punch to the gut of the guy and a kick to his balls. By none other than my baby

"Keep your filthy hands off me...I am not yours to touch." He shouts and it sends a joyful shiver down my body. I feel proud at how my mate handled that scumbag. To my surprise none of the students appear fearful of him. They are instead clapping and asking him for his wellbeing. This further proves how genuine he is. He seems close yet distant. More like he is when he is with me.

Leaving the commotion he takes a step forward when his eyes meet mine. I am standing near the lockers. I was actually waiting for him since we have to do our project at his house. I can't help but remember how his body felt. That's the thing I can make others dream about what I want and make them feel it. Though, this is the first time I have enjoyed a dream. Touching my mate, feeling him yet not able to mark him in reality was making me loose my sanity. I had to control.

He slowly walked towards us. Ted and Key were closely observing. They know how important is this for me. As he neared me, I was about to hold him when another interruption occurs.

"Oh Kongpob thank the heavens you are here..." a girl says huffing. She must've ran here.

"P' Mia, what happened?" Kong asks sweetly. His voice almost kills me. They remind of the sweet moans his mouth produced. The melody I got to here.

"You remember that you agreed to be my model? Please be ready day after tomorrow. We have to shoot." Kong mods his approval while giving her a smile. Why can't he smile like to me?

"Oh you're a saviour...then I will see you bye."
As he waves back he turn towards me and ask about the project.

"We won't be able to make it for today! Will it be okay to shift for tomorrow?" I hear Mark as he came out of somewhere with Seb.

"Why?" I ask instead of Kong.
"We've some work," Mark says while I try to decipher the meaning behind it.

"Sure. See you, bye." I hear Seb as he blushes. Wow. Mark sure works fast.

Soon I see Kong leaving but he turns and look at me with a curious gaze. I can't help but give him a smile. He blushes and turns. I feel my smile strech further. He blushes. Damn his rosy cheeks. Damn he looked fucking hot.

"Get out of your sex crazed mind, we have a problem."

I frown

"Your brother is back."

A/N
Hey guys. I hope you all are doing good. It's a small chapter but the details are important. Stay safe and be happy❤️