KONGPOB

Wake up darling," a faint sound reached my ears. My head was pounding and I couldn't feel my legs and hands. As I regained my consciousness, I realised that I was tied to a chair. The events before i fainted came rushing to my mind and I recalled the pain.

"You are really very handsome... I wonder what it would be like to make you mine," I squinted my eyes as it adjusted to the light to see the owner of the voice.

"Za-ane," he stood infront of me with a manic smile. Why would he do that?

"Release me...what are you doing?" He smiled like it was most common thing.

"Making you mine. You should've just choosen better."
"What?" I am in pain and his words are killing me further. I really don't want to believe in his craziness. I can't even begin to imagine the wrath of Arthit. And for some reason my mind keep replaying Kevin's words 'killer'

"I told you many times that I like you...no I love you but you chose different now it's time to undo that," his words are making me restless. I need to calm his nerves so that I can think of a way out.

"Well so the star of the hour is awake," another voice made its presence known and this time I didn't need to think as I felt his presence behind me.

"Kevin" I murmured. He bent down to come close to my ears and whispered

"Sweetheart, you don't know how delighted I am to have you here with me. " His voice was soothing yet his words were wrong. His words ticked me off.

"Kevin, let's hurry I need him. Call your witch," Zane ordered and for a moment it confused me  but it was obvious that whatever they meant was not good.

I struggled in the chair trying to free my hands.  But stilled when Kevin neared me,

"Shhh....don't struggle sweetheart. You will bruise yourself and I don't want that. What I do want is you unmated. " He whispered as he caressed my cheeks. His fingers send cold shivers down my body.

"Aline, start it." He shouted. And suddenly the room was filled with chants and the  atmosphere in the dark room changing everything. I felt pain inside my heart and a scream escaped my mouth. Something was tearing me apart. It felt like I was put on a bed of thousands of nails. Killing me slowly. My body felt crushed. My screams were filling the expanse of the room while Zane had a scary smile on his face.

"Just a bit more and you will be my weapon," I heard Kevin speak.

My body felt heavy but at the same time it felt light. In the next moment, the chants stopped and I heaved a sigh

"Now it's your turn Zane....kill Arthit,"

A/N
HEY GUYS
I am back with an update...gonna finish the book soon. What do you think Kevin did to Kongpob? Will Arthit be able to save Kong?