STRANGER

"who got me here?" he asked to the man next to him.

"We don't know master but it was a boy. He saved your life." The stranger sighed and touched his stomach which was now fully healed. Strange for it was not even few hours before he was bleeding out in an alley.

The door opened and in walked the doctor incharge.

"You should be thankful that it was me who attended you. Otherwise it would be difficult to explain the vanishing wound."
The stranger looked mad. And it was not good. The guard next to him prayed for doctors life. He knew his master hated people talking disrespectfully. The stranger has the doctor choking for his life in an instant. His long slender fingers were around doctor's throat.

"Did you see the boy who got me here?" The doctor somehow nodded. That made the stranger leave him.

"He left his name and address. Along with a phone number if you needed something. He also paid the bill for you." The doctor said catching his breath.

But his struggle didn't end there as the stranger once again grabbed his chin harshly.

"Why did you say he saved me?"
"You needed blood for survival. He gave you his. We did a transfusion. I couldn't get blood for you to drink from the bank. Today we needed lots of blood because of an accident at a factory site. The only way I could help was tell him that there was need for blood. And he instantly helped."

The stranger now looked deep in thought. He decided it was necessary to meet the guy who saved the life of a predator.

"Get me his picture."

A/N
A small chapter to introduce the next character. Who do you think is the stranger?
What he want to do with Kong? Is he in danger?
Enjoy reading❤️