KONGPOB

what the hell? Why are you bleeding Kong? Are you hurt?" I heard Seb as soon as I entered my apartment. He was inspecting my body like a hawk.

"Terry, come here." Oh boy. Why do I have over reactive friends. Terry came running to the door. Both of them scrutinizing me.

"Guys, I am not hurt. It's not my blood," I said as I removed their hands off my body. Both of them were literary crushing me.

"How did you get this on you then." Terry seemed more in sense to ask that question to me. While Seb still relied on his mother instinct to take care of me.

"I helped a guy who was caught in an accident, most probably a robbery. He was badly bleeding. It must've gotten on me when I took him to my car. I took him to the nearby hospital. Hopefully he will recover." It was a brutal scene. To be honest I am not much of a fan of blood. That guy was out cold. His stomach had huge scratches and wounds that looked deep. He must be in so much pain.

I was snapped back to my reality from my thoughts as Seb pushed me towards my bathroom.

"You my dear need a long hot shower as you have a date with your Arthit. Or did you forget?" He gave me that cunning look. I could swear that my body felt like it was running a fever. It felt hot oy to think of Arthit. My blushing face and the answering smirks on my friends face was enough of a proof.

"Shut up and get out. I didn't give you my keys to come here and tease me. You are supposed to help me. Both of you are." They laughed at my attempt of scolding. I knew it. I have devils as my friends.

I ran off to the shower with thoughts of how to kill them. But I couldn't conjure that thought for long as my thoughts went to Arthit. Ever since the day we talked, Arthit has been nothing but a dotting guy. He will be always be there next to me, attending to my needs, slight touches, caress to show his claim. The way he would hold my waist while walking in the hallway, infront of his friends, in front of the whole University is nothing short of sexy. These days have been absolutely dangerous to my heart which now seemed to be slave to his presence. I crave it like an addict. He is always next to me touch me claiming me in his own way and the way his eyes would go red tells me off the desire he holds for me.

Removing my clothes I decide to take a cold shower to calm my nerves. I want him to do more than those touches, his hands on me make me crazy. But he hasn't kissed me since that day. He always stops. Today I will get what I want. May be even more than a kiss. And for that I need to dress to hit him. Visual temptation. He will be craving me like I do for him.

I walked out with an aim to succeed. I choose a white oversized shirt and shiny black pants. It's always good to mix a bit of innocence and sexy. I paired it with my black vans and styled my hair upwards showing my forehead. I decided it would be better to show a bit of chest. I finished my look with a black chocker. Surely, it will bring out the needed effect.

I walked out of my room to see how my friends react.

"Damn are you planning to start a fight?" I frowned at Terry's question. He sighed while Seb was giving me thumbs up.

"Arthit would probably kill anyone if he finds anyone looking at you. You don't know how much possessive he is," I couldn't point it out but there was something more to the words. Terry seemed almost as if he knew Arthit more.

Right on point, the doorbell rang and Seb squealed. He went to open the door while Terry stood next to me.

"Make sure he stays calm," before I could answer him I felt eyes on me. From my peripheral vision I saw Terry and Seb waving goodbyes. While my eyes remained on the treat infront of me. Arthit was looking like an epitome of sex on legs. He wore a simple black shirt and paired it with ripped black jeans. Nothing fancy yet he managed to light up my insides.

"I think we should move out before I decide to take you up against the wall. I prefer to be the gentleman here but you are making it difficult." He almost growled those words and for a moment I could feel his wolf. Was it weird that I ft this way?

I walked up to him ignoring my raised heartbeat. But it again sped up as Arthit held my hand and kissed them.

"You look like sin baby, handsome and Beautiful."

I couldn't stop the blush that rushed to my cheeks and the heat that seems to be now a constant state of mine.

"Shall we?" He asked and I confirmed.

"Yes."

A/N
Hey guys ..so our boys are moving to their first date. What do you think Arthit has planned for them? Will Kong succeed in his plan to get may  be more than a kiss or will it turn out to be nothing expected. I hope you enjoyed ❤️