KONGPOB

I can't keep doing this. This semester is not for me. First Arthit, now this professor.

"Does he really have to give so much work at the start of the semester? It's only been three days." I whispered to Seb who looked like he was close to murdering our professor.

"I know..I feel like he is taking some sort of revenge on us." Seb said. We kept on whispering about the unfairness of the work we had to do. What we didn't notice was the glare of the professor.

"I would appreciate it if you both could refrain yourself from your chit-chat. Unlike you others are interested in learning." He pointed us out. We both smiled trying to hide the embarrassment.

Finally, we escaped our misery when the bell rang and we could move. Terry was waiting for us at the door. He is lucky to be on the field.

"What's up baby?" Terry teased Seb as usual.
"I am awesome. What about you sweety." I chuckled at their weird sort of fun. They enjoy teasing each other alot.

"I thought you were my baby, Terry." We heard a low growl from the other side. Win. He was standing there glaring at both Seb and Terry. I saw Terry gulp while Seb smirked. But soon that smirk turn into something close to panic as he saw Mark.

"Win it's no-t th-at, we were just teasing." Oh wow. The might Terry stuttering. Where am I?
I stood back and enjoyed the drama occuring in front of me. I wish I had some popcorn. But I wonder how fast did Win and Mark work to claim their asses.

"Traitors, can't even tell me that you two are hooked." I said glaring at their heads. They turned so fast that for a moment I thought the move might break their necks. I was close to laughing out but held in. It's fun to see them try to come up with something.

"No no..we are not a thing Kong," Seb said.
"We're not?" The question growl came from Mark.

"No...that's not... it's not what I mean," Seb tried explaining.

"Clearly you are if you are answering them." This time I said as I looked between Terry and Seb. They must feel trapped. And I felt bad that I was enjoying it. I couldn't take it more so i dropped the act.

"Both of you chill, I was kidding I would be happy if you get with your crushes," as soon as I said I saw four widened eyes staring at me. I realised that I just revealed a secret.

"KONGPOB" Terry and Seb shouted.
"Ooops" I smiled. While Mark and Win kept looking at them with an accusatory glance. I wonder why.

"We will talk about this later but we need to meet for our project." Mark said getting us out of the tensed situation.

"Ok I will go," Terry said as he tried to escape but Win held his hand and stopped him.

"You will join me. We will sit with them they can discuss their project while I need to make some things clear for you." That sounded like Terry was in trouble.

We walked towards management building, led by Win and Mark. My thoughts were filled with Arthit. After the exploding first day interaction, he didn't bother me. He was almost indifferent. Though in my case, my thoughts were full of him.

"You know, I can give you everything. All the pleasure you want." I heard a girl's voice as we entered a room at the end of the hall. She was leaning flashing her assets to Arthit. She looked beautiful with her long legs, brown hair  and curves that filled in all the right places. She was touching Arthit's arms and running her fingers. It irked me that he didn't scoot away or did anything to stop her.

What further shocked me was the presence of a person who I didn't expect. P' Ark. What was he doing here? He was standing at the other side of Arthit.

"What the hell Ark, I don't like this. Get me something that I can actually eat." He shouted at P' Ark.

"Why the hell are you shouting at him? And why should he bring you anything?" I shouted back at Arthit. Irritated by the sight. My voice must have been strong cause it made the girl finch. Good.

Arthit turned around with a smirk on his face.
"Oh baby...Ark do you want to answer that!" Arthit scoffed

"Kong you should not shout at our senior. It's disrespectful." For the first time since I studied here, I heard P' Ark raise his voice. That too at me. He never did that.

"Why he is not our direct senior. Why are you doing this? Did he force you?" I asked P' Ark as I stepped towards him. But he moved back as if I was threatening him. I frowned at it. Come to think of it, in these past two days I hardly saw him around. Earlier he used to meet me atleast once but now he didn't.

The whole situation was screaming Arthit. He must've done something. I shifted my gaze from him to Arthit only to find the girl pressing herself on him.

"Is this the project you want to discuss, cause I am sure that we didn't have so many people to begin with." I said fuming. I didn't like P' Ark here but I was least bothered about that. I still respected him but for some reason I was more bothered about the girl clinging to Arthit. That hurt.

Everyone was silent before Arthit came towards me and leaned in to whisper
"You jealous?" His following smirk as he moved away from me was enough for me to act reckless.

I pulled him close to me by his collar, leaned in almost touching his lips, teasing him as I let my fingers slowly graze his neck, and not breaking the eye contact I whispered

"I have enough people to touch me the way I want. Not just a desperate girl. But. Handsome. Men."

I moved away to see his eyes darken and anger on his face.

"I won't join for today's meeting. Seb please cover for me."
I walked out.

A/N
Hey guys....❤️
So jealous Kong has made an appearance. What do you think Arthit did to Ark? What would Kong do?