EPILOGUE

"Arthit I am telling you leave that guy alone.." Kongpob shouted as he saw Arthit almost killing another guy. Reason just because he talked to Kongpob.

Ever since the attack on Kongpob, Arthit become extra. Extra possessive, extra jealous and for what matters extra caring and horny. He just couldn't let Kongpob be away for more than a few minutes.
Kongpob never regained his memories but from what his friends told him and the reactions of others around Arthit. He figured out pretty much that Arthit and his friends were sort of dangerous people. Everyone stayed clear of them. Apparently, he Nas his friends were not smart enough.

But Kongpob loved each moments he spend with Arthit. He could only imagine him being lucky. For having someone who loves him more than his life. He was now as scared as Arthit to loose him. But sometimes just sometimes Arthit would go overboard. Just like today.

"If you touch anyone or that guy once more I am telling you are done. We won't be talking, seeing each other or anything." Kongpob hugged. He was bluffing. He himself couldn't bring himself to stay away from Arthit but Arthit didn't need to know that. Does he?

But Arthit completely freaked out. He could handle the world on one hand but not having Kongpob was never in terms. He was whipped and attached like crazy. Kong was his sanity. His whole world. So like dutiful boyfriend he left the boy and walked to kongpob. They were at the terrace. Thankfully Arthit dropped the boy on the floor and not on the ground five floors below.

"You are lucky I am in love with you," Arthit said as he grabbed Kong and kissed the hell out of him. Tasting every corner of his mouth. Kong moaned his pleasure and soon they made their way out of the university building in a hurry to reach their home. May be for a night long pleasure.

A/N
THE FINAL CHAPTER....I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THR BOOK. AND I FEEL SO SAD.
BUT SOON I WILL BE COMING WITH A NEW BOOK. ITS REQUEST MADE BY ONE OF THE READERS.
HAPPY READING❤️❤️❤️❤️