DANGER

"I can't afford to loose him. I want him. He is mine and for that Arthit should die. You need to keep your end of the bargain. It seems that Arthit has been close to the investigation. Before he figure out whats happening we need to make our move. " Zane said to the man standing close to him

"You worry too much, Zane. Just do as I say and all will be fine. We both will be getting what we want. "

"Listen Kevin, as much as I enjoy the power trip from killing all those mundane and using them, I want Kongpob. And he wants Arthit. Do you think it's easy?" A mocking laugh echoed in the large dark room.

"Look at you moping over a mere human like a puppy while you take no mercy in killing any other. How is he any different?" Kevin was clearly making a mockery of his emotions but he knew better than to argue with his friend more like a partner.

"You won't understand until you see him." Zane scoffed. He was feeling very enraged. Had it been anyone else they would have been in the gutters. But now all he wanted was the scent of Kong.

"Oh please do explain then for I really don't see the appeal of having a human as anymore than that of a meal. I wonder whether Arthit thinks like you?" Kevin still had a lopsided smile on his face.

"He is like the light that shines so bright that you can't help but get absorbed in his warmth. His charm is innocence yet that ability to be equally competent to get the things done. He will always be there despite the fact you know him or not. He is more beautiful than any other mundane out there. More than anything it's his voice and smell that calms every cell in your body." Zane had a look of bliss on his face which was unusual for him.

"Wow, you sounded like a loser." Kevin said as he took the seat beside Zane.

"That's should not be of your concern. However, I do recall that you want the throne of your pack. And for that Arthit should die. Whatever your plan is don't involve Kong. I will not be happy if he even gets a scratch on his body. " Zane's voice again took a hard hit. It was clear he was pissed.

"You know they have mated right? Still you want him?" Kevin was genuinely intrigued. What was so special about this boy?

"That won't be a problem, he is human. The mate bond do not affect them as they do to us. And with Arthit gone and Lil more effort he will all mine." Now Kevin saw the glint. Glint of his craziness.

"Is Kong that interesting? Then I should see for myself. It seems like it's time I visit my brother and his mate."

A/N
Hey guys back with an update.
So finally Arthit's brother is making an appearance. What will they do? Will Zane succeed in taking Kong? Is Arthit aware of the upcoming danger? Will Kong be safe?

Happy reading❤️