ZANE

I finally meet him. The boy that saved me. The boy who became the reason for me to smile. I am here only for him. He is going to be mine.

When I entered the university in the morning, I wanted to immediately look for him but i was not able to. Freaking formalities. It took me almost half a day to complete them and finally find him. But I didn't like the way I found him. He was sitting on the lap of a boy.

"Finally I found you" I said looking at him, ignoring the stares from the table.

He looked confused. But to my eyes, he was enticing. His scent called me in. The rush of blood, the pounding vein, the beating heart, and his mesmerizing lips were all inviting. He was a walking siren who I intend to claim.

"Ahh-- I am sorry but who a-re you?" I didn't like the fact that he didn't remember me.

"Who the hell are you?" I heard a low growl from the other boy. A look at him and his sudden outburst confirmed that Kongpob meant more to him which I didn't like. Ignoring him I looked at Kongpob

"I am Zane...the one you saved last week." I tried to keep it casual by extending my hand for a shake. He hesitantly took it. I felt the softness that surrounded my hand.

He must've realised what i was talking for he soon smiled and that took my breath away. He was indeed beautiful. No wonder the other guy seemed troubled but I am more. He can never be a match for me. I looked at him but my thoughts were proven wrong when I saw his eyes flash red for a moment.

A demon.

A/N
Hey guys, it's a small chapter but it's an introduction to a new charcter. What do you think is gonna happen?