ARTHIT

A/n
Hey guys...here's another short chapter. Warning slight smut ahead. Proceed only if comfortable.
Hope you all enjoy it. Happy reading ❤️

"I miss you so much baby."
"Then come back. I don't want to spend another day like this." I heard Kong sulking at the other end of the call. It's been another week that we didn't meet. All of us working on the cases. It's frustrating to be not able to touch Kong. Mark and Win are also not doing better. All of them are probably are in their room on call with their mates as I am. We can't risk them. That's the sole reason that I am staying away. Not until we mate.

"Baby few more days."
"You know I want you," times like this when Kong decides to pull off his naughty side is the worst.

"Not now, baby. I really will not be able to hold it back." I tried to breath. It was much more difficult to control my wolf than my demon. Wolves get more affected by staying away from their mate.

"Do you know what am I doing right now?" His husky voice was calling out to me.

"Kongpob" I growled his name.

"Ma-ste-r plea-se," his pleading finally got to me. I couldn't deny my mate.

"Tell me what you need baby?"
"You, only you."

"Good. Now pump that cock of yours thinking about how I would suck it down. Imagine me licking the head and bobbing it in my mouth while I play with your hole. Play with your hole baby. Nice and slowly circle your finger around it. Are you doing it?"

"Ye-s," I could hear him moan his pleasure while I started pumping my cock. His pleasure filled was enough for me to imagine his wrecked situation.

"Now suck your three fingers in your mouth baby."

"Mmmmmm"
"Good. Slowly put one finger inside of you. "

"Ahhhhh....mas-t-er,"
"Are you tight baby. Is your finger finding it hard to enter?" I had to stop myself from not coming there and then. Hearing those delicious moan out of him was sinful.

"Yes.....but it's s-o g--ood ma-ste-r," Kong was surely close.

"Put another finger and fuck yourself on your finger baby. I wanna hear each of your moans. Imagine it as me claiming another part of you." 

"Aaahhhhh ma-ste-r, I am close pl-ea-se ple-ase" he begged. He knows he can't come till the time I command. The control it gives me a high and I come in my hands. I growl loudly. His name in my lips.

"Ma-ste-r," he is still begging

"Come for me baby, come all over yourself. Mark yourself in my name." I whisper to him and the next moment I hear him shouting his release and my name. The sound waking my wolf once again. It's been impatient. To see Kong.

"Arthit, come fast." That's what I hear before I realise that he has slept. I smile knowing that he is missing me as much as I am.

---------------------------------

"Damn it, we should have known. We have to catch him. This is getting out of hand. He is a rogue. " Mark shouted.

I understand his frustrations. The killer is smart. He must've have known that someone was following him. He escaped.

"We need to be careful. We don't have any proof that it was him. We can't kill him, what if he is innocent." Win reasoned.

"I don't care.  I am going to kill him." I was agitated at the idea of letting the killer slip out of our hand. He was leaving a wake of bodies in his path.

Everyone was giving their opinions. But it was clear that we have to be now more alert.

"Let's wait. But this time we keep him close."