KONGPOB

A/N
Hey guys, So here is another chapter. A warning, contains slight smut. Those who feel uncomfortable please avoid the later part of the chapter. Happy reading❤️

"Shall we?"

"Yes"

He slowly wrapped his left hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. Both his arms held me closer. Touching foreheads, silence pertained. But it was serene. This is the start to something that will stay, atleast I hope it will. The thought seems to excite me. I am going to start something that I have been wanting for a long time. No one made me this insane. Right now in his arms, I felt a belonging. My heart felt complete. Was he feeling the same?

"I hope I will be able to hold myself back from devouring you. You are tempting my every cell. And you don't even know how I am going against my nature." I heard him sigh as he removes himself from me reluctantly. But keeps his hold on my waist. I can clearly feel the heat on my cheeks as it travels to my ears.

We come near his monsterous bike.

"I hope you will like my bike." He says as he straps my head in a helmet and gestures me to take a seat. As soon as he is set, we leave in a dangerous expedition. Everything is blur, but I am enjoying clinging to his body. Transferring each other's heat as I put my plan into motion. I really want to feel him. After all those lewd dreams I am curious to know if it feels as good as it did. I run my hand on his stomach as i circle them around his waist. Taking it as opportunity, I slid my hand inside his shirt and explore his chiseled body. I swear I haven't felt giddy over merely touching someone or even the thought. Yet here I am having a ragged breathing I press myself closer to his body and move my head to neck.

He growled at my exploring as he took one hand off the handle to stop my movement. But I continue my rubbing. But before I could enjoy more, he stopped inside a garage. I was so focussed I didn't realise we reached. I don't know this place. All I know is that it's nothing short of a mansion.

He urged me to get down as he got down his bike. I stood there looking at his elegant moments. But my appreciation came to end when he once again pulled me close and caged me in his arms. Coming close to my lips, he growled

"Do you want me to loose control?"

I liked at the knowledge that I could create such a situation. To know that he was holding it in as much as I was.

"What if I want you to loose control?"

His grip tightened on my waist as he smashed his lips onto mine. The warmth I am feeling at the thought of being claimed filled my essence. His warm hand keep circling around my waist as they ignite the fire of need.

"As much as I want to fuck you senseless, I will not. I promised you a date and you my dear are getting that." He said as he took hold of my hand and led me inside the magnificent mansion.
For the first time ever, I felt irritated at someone trying to be a gentleman. Why is he getting all gentlemanly?

I hugged my annoyance but was mesmerized by the beauty of the mansion. Long forgotten, I rushed to look at the expensive art that graced the walls. The mansion was decorated with modern art and style.

"You live in a mansion?" I was curious. He chuckled.

"I do."

"It's beautiful, Arthit."
"Not more than you." I blushed furiously at his comment. There were times when he would drop a cheesy bomb on me and I would explode.
He came closer and stroked my cheeks. His touch soft. His eyes were glowing red and I couldn't look away from them. There was darkness in him. I knew he was much more than a wolf. After getting to know about him I read up on them but I couldn't find references to hybrids. What are they? Unknown to myself, my hands went up to his cheeks as I touched the warm skin under his eyes. My thumb caressed his beautiful lids as he closed his eyes. Contend. That's what I am feeling. He slowly leaned down to place a chaste kiss on me.

"What do you want to eat?"
------------------------------------------
Everything about this date is sensuous. From the start, when Arthit took my waist to lead me to his bike to now us dancing. After our small dinner that was prepared by Arthit, we are here dancing on some music that can be guaranteed listed as a sex song. His hands on my body washed every ounce of shame. I have officially become a wanton for Arthit. My back was to his chest as his hands circled around my waist keeping me close. His tongue is once again on my exposed neck. Even though this is our first date, I want more. More than just a small dinner, more than just a peck on my lips and definitely more than just going home to my empty bed. I want him to give me more. May be not all. But yet a bit more.

"I can't wait to dirty your innocent soul, sweetheart." And there it is. His dirty words. His hands suddenly went up inside my shirt and kept on pinching my nipples. While his mouth is constantly biting, kissing and licking my neck.
"Ahhhhhhh--yes-yes-mo-more" that's all I could utter.

Caught in the trance of pleasure, I press my back to his clothed length. My stomach clenches as growls and bite my earlobe. In a matter of seconds, I pinned to the couch in the living room as he divorces me off my clothes.

"You are going to forget every other word other than my name. You hear that? I want you to moan as loud as you can," He said as he I felt him remove my boxers and take my length in his mouth at a go. He is looking at me and I can't seem to break off the eye contact. It's a thing between us, I guess. Even in my dreams, he kept his gaze on me. His red eyés staring into my soul.

I screamed. The air in my lungs stills and my nails sink on his back. The pleasure coursing through me is insane. The warmth of his mouth is killing me slowly. I moan his name again and again.

"Art-Arthit..p-please" Even I am not sure what am I begging for. But all the feeling heightened when he slipped his finger insert my hole. I feel the warmth once again. My veins feel the heat of his thirst. I am a moaning mess underneath him, completely at his mercy as he keep on bobbing his head at an unusual pace. All I can do is whimper as he presses two more thick fingers inside me.

He leaves me on edge when he removes his mouth of my length. I whine.

"You want it? Tell me how badly you want it?" He ask as his finger kept thrusting my insides. Slightly touching my pleasure bud.

But I can't speak. In the haze of pleasure, my body is experiencing bliss.

"I won't let you come if you won't tell me," as a proof he stills his finger and I am almost close to dying.

"Pl--ea-se, I- I wan-t it...b-a-d, ple-as-e Ar-thit....Plea-se..." But he is still not moving, my whinning continues as I try to move on his hands but his free hand held my hips tightly.

"I want more." I could see his eyes glowing bright red. Brighter than ever. I decide to test out something

"Ple-as-e..ple-ase mast-er..." I said and in the next second I was screaming my lungs out as his fingers abused my prostate. His growl is dangerously arousing. His mouth clasped my length and took me to paradise.

"Come baby, come for me. Milk my fingers so that I can taste you and mark your soul." There was something twisted in his words. But I couldn't stop from obeying his command. I came loud, shouting his name.

He removed his fingers and licked my come off them. As if he was enjoying a dessert. He lifted me up and took me to a bedroom that I am assuming is his. He laid me on the bed and left.  Another minute later, he came with a thick wet white towel and cleaned my body. Later, he covered me and laid beside me. My body instantly went to curl up next to him. I felt sleep consume me before í heard

"One more piece of your soul to me, I intend to take all and consume you all. You will not be leaving me ever. Good night baby."