KONGPOB

A/N
Hey guys. Double update. There is a slight sexual scene. Read if only comfortable. Happy reading❤️

He fucking smiled and has fucking dimples. My mind shut down as I saw him standing there looking at me with something more than lust in his eyes. That jerk Lee tried to touch me and I felt disgusted. It was totally different from Arthit's touch. Sure it was in my dreams but still I know his touch. Our first meeting was nothing short of a bundles of nerves for me. Yet I never felt disgusted.

As my eyes met Arthit's, I was going insane with need. This is the first time that I have wanted to jump someone's bones. To think that it is the same guy who drove me crazy on the first day makes it more ironical. It's been only two days. And he is already taking over. Can something be this strong. He didn't bother since yesterday. Yet here I am now having wet dreams about him.

"Earth to Kong?" Seb flashes his wicked smile.
"I need to go...I will see you tomorrow and don't you forget to give me details. I definitely saw you blushing and holding hands with Mark." I said as I ran from Seb. I can't handle the heat spreading across my bones. Each detail of my wet dream is making me horny. My body is betraying me. I can feel the need crawling and capturing the very core.

Quickly making it to the car, I drive crazily. Thankfully I don't live far. I am in daze as I don't remember anything other than reaching my place and stripping myself to take a cold shower. My skin is crawling and my stomach is churning. And I realise that it's not with disgust. Even under the cold shower, my body feels his eyes. The way he held me, his slow touches, his sweet voice yet dirty words. I've never in my life felt so exposed. It was dream. But it felt more. Deep inside in my heart, it changed something.

Having enough, I get out of the shower to make myself some early dinner. I need some desperate sleep. Hopefully my lust filled mind will not conjure up another wet dream.

I don't realise the time as I busy myself with work and making dinner. I feel relaxed yet there is something like excitement. It's like I am almost expecting to meet Arthit in my dreams. To see what more he will do? Or what more will I make him do to me? Or am I letting him do it? Damn it's confusing. For once my inner thought is in complete agreement.

Feeling tired from all the work, i amke myself a cup of hot tea before going to bed. I didn't realise it was this late. Almost twelve at night. Finishing my tea, I Tumblr inside the comfort of soft sheets. I switch off the lights.

"I was waiting," I hear him. I gasp. Was I already dreaming or is it real. I mean I just switched off the lights. And he is here. On top of me. In my bed. His red eyes glowing.

"I didn't like it when that guy touched you." The deep darkness that accompanied his voice made me whimper. It slithered through me like a snake. Leaving a slimy feeling.

"Take that shirt off you." When I don't move he growls and pushes himself onto me. Pinning me more into the bed.

"Strip off your clothes now," I still don't make move as he pushes himself off from my bed. But he keeps his eyes on me. I am trying to find something in his eyes. My lack of response must've irritated him cause in the next second he is again on me tearing my clothes. A dangerous cruel growl leaves him that makes my body alert. He pinned me after undressing me. Tempting me.

"What are you doing?" I ask surprisingly keep the tremor out of my voice.

"Reminding you who you belong to. You don't get it do you? You belong to me. No one can touch you, no one can see you, no one can claim you. It's only me. Your eyes need to see me, your body needs only me, your mind, heart and soul all belong to me. And if anyone tries to change that I will make their life hell." A shudder of excitement rips across my skin instead of fear. Shouldn't I be fearful of him?

In this moment I realised that all my anger was a facade. I liked him the moment my eyes met him. He is attractive. No he is more than that. I denied it scared of how I could feel it? How can a single look make anyone hooked? How can an unknown guy create a ruckus in my heart and shake it to the core?

But now in my dreams I am free of any restrictions. I just need to feel. Suddenly, getting a wicked idea, I decided to tease him. Forgetting the boundaries of reality and dream. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him further down on me. Closing any further gaps, I slowly whispered

"I let someone touch me, what will you do?" His answering growl and tightened hold told me I might have just digged myself a grave. His lips soon found my neck. He marked me. Painful bites as his fingers pinched my nipples. A sweet pain with pleasure. I moaned as his other hand digged into my waist and clutched me.

"You. Are. Mine." He growled.

I could only moan as his his lips kept on attacking my skin. His lips knew no mercy. His hands punishing me while he rubbed himself on my length. I couldn't breath. The feeling was too much.

"W-ait please."
"You don't get to make the rules." He said as he moved two fingers in my mouth and asked me to suck while his tongue lapped around my nipples. He was finger fucking my mouth as his other hand pinched my free nipple. Distracted with all the sensation I didn't realise when his hand moved down to pump my length. The slow movement caused my body to jump but I was held down by Arthit's weight. He removed his fingers from my mouth only to insert them in my hole. My whole body lit up at the new heart shattering experience. His fingers move and feel burning. My insides streching as he pulls them in and out. He kept his lips on my neck biting them, marking them.

I moaned as his fingers made contact with my prostate. I screamed. The pleasure overriding every other sensation. The pain and the burn all forgotten in the wake of undeniable pleasure. In my high, I don't realise when Arthit pulls out his fingers and replaces them with a vibrator. And then I am withering. The vibrator takes its effect as Arthit sits at the cornor of the bed and adjust it's pressure. Starting with low level, I whine. I want to reach the high but everytime I do he again reduced the speed. I cry, whimper but he takes no account of that. I am completely at his mercy as he hold the base of my length stopping me from reaching my orgasm.

"Will you let anyone touch you?" He asks calmly. But I can see his eyes. There is nothing calming about it.

"This is just a dream. You don't care." He growls.

"Want to test that?"
He asks as he again increases the speed of the vibrator making me howl. I am a moaning mess in his hands. I beg. I beg him to let me come but he shakes his head.

"Say that you are mine. Only mine."

When he doesn't receive my response he pumps my length faster.

"Ah-hh--pl--please."

"Say it."

"Ye-s, I a-m yo-urs." And then I feel the sweetest sensation grappling my bones gripping my insides as it flows out of me. I scream his name and let it out. Through the entire time he holds me. Till i come out of it. Then he slowly whispers

"Remember, I own you."

That's the last word I remember as I come out of my sleep.