ARTHIT

"I thought he was your mate not your target, Arthit," Ted asked me in an expatriated voice.

"He is." He is my mate. The day I saw him in my forest, I was exhilarated. I was beyond happy because I finally found my mate after so long. But all that came crashing down when I realised he was human. It is not unknown for us to have human mates. But they don't accept us readily. After all a demon shapeshifter is nothing to be bragged about by humans.

That realisation brought anger and fear. He is my everything. Mine. But for him, I am not.
In my anger, I attacked the dear he was photographing. The look of fear brought immense pleasure. I needed that. Everyone says that I am twisted. But thats who I am. A demon who can tap into your deepest fears and make them real. A shapeshifter who can claw out your insides in a single strike.

"Yes damn it, then why are you doing this. Not only you but you too Mark." Ted shouted. He was agitated. We are a group of demon shapeshifters. We are sort of hybrids. The power of both. Ted is mated to Key, who is currently trying to calm him down. Win, Mark and Me, we are the unlucky ones. We are unmated. But what's more terrifying is that we know who are mate is. But for us three they all are human. Until mated we can never feel them. Their emotions or thoughts are foreign to us. It's only in case of human mates. For anyone else we can manipulate them the way we want.

"We didn't mean for it to happen. It got out of hand." Mark said.

But I knew it would go out of hand. I wanted it to. But not this much. The desire to claim my mate was huge. Having him near me was so estatic.

"He is a human he may reject me." I said raising my concern. This is my family. They knew me better than anyone could ever understand.
"He will if you decide to bully him." I again heard. This time Key.

It's not unknown to me but I want to be closer to him yet make him tough to the harsh reality. I want to make him want me. My bullying is not gonna hurt him but make him attune to me. Make him posses his every waking thoughts with me. He has taken over me in these past three weeks. I want to have that control over him as well. Humans don't understand the relevance or deep connection we make once we find our mates. For them it can just be another fling.

"Not if my bullying will make me closer to him." I give a small part of my thoughts to my friends. They shake their heads. Win and Mark agree with me. After all their human mates are friends with mine.

"But from what i can see he is not going to back down without a fight. he needs to submit to me. But he just might not" Win says as he points towards my punched jaw.

That attack had gotten me crazy. His ability to throw a strong hook to my face was not the only thing that impressed but it was his courage. It happened when he thought his friend was loosing it. He cared. Thats what matters. Someone who cares can never be wrong as a mate. But I have my temper and now I need him to submit to me.

"And there is no need to submit." Ted says guessing my thoughts.

I laugh

"Oh but I need his...its what both of us need. My demon or wolf are in total agreement. We won't rest untill we have it."

" I agree with Arthit. They need to know that." Mark said. He is crazy about his mate. Seb. And he looked strong. While Win will take a softer approach to get Terry. Don't be fooled by it though. He is most manipulative out of all. His charms disarm everyone. He plays it to the advantage.

"But Terry and Kong seemed close. " Key points out. It was something that we all noticed. I didn't like it one bit. But I also found out that they are just friends. However, both of them has a strong line of fans. Since they are quite popular in their field.

"Anyone who dares to take away our mate will suffer. They will be ripped. And for one we know both of them are just friends." Win says.

"I think it's time they know that..." I say as look at Mark and Win.

A/N
It's a double update for you all. Enjoy ❤️