KONGPOB

A/N
Hey guys. So fair warning the chapter contains mature content. Strictly 18+
Avoid if you are not comfortable.

Happy reading❤️

It's been a really long day. I can't begin to recall all of the events. I take much needed rest on my couch as I find myself once again alone in the luxury of my home. My mind was working in its full strength to get a sense of what all was happening. And to think it was the first day back after the break. To think that I was imagining to have fun.

Well, someone is having their fun.

I rolled my eyes at my inner thought. I couldn't understand Arthit. He was so confusing. One minute he was invading my space and threatening me and in the next he was this decent guy who was only concerned with work. Who was he? He was mysterious. I can handle myself but I don't know why I can't do anything when he is the one pinning me to the wall. His strength is uncanny.

Sighing, I decided it was best to take a warm shower to calm myself. Removing my clothes, I  walked into the shower. Relaxing under the stream of hot water, I felt relaxed but I couldn't stop thinking about him. I couldn't keep my mind to focus on one thing about him. There were so many. So many unresolved questions cir long my mind.
Why did he want me? What did he mean by mine? How did he know about the forest? Was the wolf his pet?

"Uhhh....Damn it."

I groaned in my frustrations. Deciding it was time to leave the shower, I walked out of the bathroom only to get a shock of my life. I felt vulnerable as I looked towards the person who occupied space on my bed. Arthit.
I only had towel wrapped around my body.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked
"How would I know? This is your dream sweetheart. Why are you dreaming about me?"  He asked.

"Dr-Dream?" No. It can't be. I pinched myself and it didn't hurt. Damn it. I was dreaming. But   how come everything is so Vivid? I can clearly hear the erratic beating of my heart. The slight panic. But there was something more. I couldn't discern what though.

"Don't look so confused, come here." As if on cue to his command my body took me to him. He eyes glowed. It was red.

"Sit on my lap and I will warm you up, you look cold." I tried to shake my head. I tried to deny but still, I found myself once again obeying him. I sat on his lap and he grabbed my waist. He pulled me towards him steadying me until my ass made contact with Jean-clad thighs. I could feel his arousal. My breath hitched at the obvious display of lust. His eyes were deep, dark and red. Yet I was not afraid. I found it alluring.

Was it because I was dreaming?

Running his fingers across my back. Sending shivers down my body. Calling out my soul to respond. It did. I arched my body, closed my eyes as I let out a small whimper. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck. He dipped his head to the side of my neck slightly licking it. I turned giving him full access.

What am I doing?

"You have no idea what you mean to me." His voice was so soft like it's been dipped in honey.  Sexy. Drawing out desires. He was off my neck for now. And I breathed slightly missing his touch.

"Why am I dreaming of you?" Gathering all myself I asked looking at him.

"May be you want me but you are not ready to accept it." He said. I stared at him. But my mind was blank. How ironical. I swore that I didn't like this guy yet here I am having a lewd dream about him. I can't seem to ignore how fast my heart was beating, trying to jump out of my chest.

A warm hand gently caressed my thighs. He removed the towel swiftly. He was moving up thigh as he carefully explored. All he did was running his fingers down my thighs, didn't even touch my length. Yet I was getting hard.

"Don't worry I will take care of you."
Before I could think much of it, his fingers touched my nipples. Instantly hardening them. I moaned. I didn't know I was this sensitive. His gaze darkened further.

In a few seconds, he shifted our position and pinned me to my bed. Slowly hovering over me. For the first time, I noticed his appearance. He was dressed in black. Tip to toe. The top two buttons of his shirt were undone. His legs were covered in black leather pants. Why was it so detailed? Why was my dream so clear.

"Eyes on me. I don't want you distracted." He whispered as he bent down and took my right nipple in his mouth. His fingers were still gently sliding my legs. I was feeling too much just with his mouth on me.

"Ahhhh...pl-plea-se," he removed his mouth but then his fingers travelled up and pinched my left nipple. The sensation making me aware of the start of a sudden puddle forming at the base of stomach. I was painfully hard. Yet he didn't touch me. He spent some quality time on working me up by  biting, pinching and lickng my nipples. He would pinch and bite the sensitive bud creating hot sensation and then lick it igniting fire through my body.

I was shuddering and whimpering beneath him. My body begging him.
"P-lease I ca-n't tak-e," I couldn't finish

"You will ..you will take everything I give you and enjoy. Your body is meant to receive from me. You know why? Because you are mine." He said growling.

"N-o I c-an't take.."

"Oh sweetheart wanna try again." He said suddenly going down my body leaving trails of kisses in the wake. I moaned helplessly feeling every bit of pleasure his mouth left in his wake. He controlled my body. His touch and kisses were commanding. To submit. I did. My body was submissive. Taking what he gave. I didn't know what took over my mind but the next words shocked both me and him

"Ple--ase m-mast-er," the answering growl was satisfying. He was as affected as I was.

"I can't tell how much I want to take you right here. But no. You will come to me. I will make you mine soon. But today I can't wait to listen to those lewd moans of yours as you will come apart by my mouth." His filthy words shouldn't sound so arousing. It should disgust me but nothing. Nothing put me off.
"Master..." I shouted. I moaned. I couldn't decipher what I was doing. All I knew was the incredible feeling.
A burning ache took over my body as he leaned down and tongue invaded my hole. I screamed. He was eating me out. He was enjoying. It looked as if I was his favourite dessert. My hands clutched on the sheets as I waved between moaning and screaming. The pool inside me growing. He was rubbing circles on my length as he ate me out.

Feeling the gush of arousal, I moaned again as this time he pumped me. His pace was threatening.

"Ahhh ..ye-s ye-s master," he pumped faster. I could feel myself reaching the end. And with few more pumps I screamed my release

"Master..."

Shouting I jolted awake to find myself in my bed. Covered in a white loose shirt and black shorts that were stained with my cum. Rays of sun glowing and lifting up my place.

I hugged trying to catch my breath as I came down from my erotic pleasure. Catching my breath I ran towards the bathroom. I was sure it was not a dream. I would surely find evidences of his bites on my body. I got out of shirt and looked at the mirror. I gasped. There was nothing. I was untouched. My eyes widened at the realisation.

"I just had a wet dream about Arthit?"