ARTHIT

"There has been two other murders and it's all in the same manner. We have to consider the possibility, of a vampire. If not I don't know what can cause such a scene." Win's voice held irritation. We've been trying to find this killer for so long.

"It can't be a mere vampire?" I suggested. There was something more. The murders are just not a case of rogue vampire.

"What do you mean?" Ted inquired.
"Look at the pictures of these bodies. When we picked them up they weighed so light. Despite blood loss. No body can loose it's dead weight. After death it only increases. Considering they are humans these remain true in their aspect as well. But everytime we dumped a body it's all been lighter. This might not just be a work of vampire. We may be looking at a demon as well." I sighed with realisation. Demons are cunning creatures who can conjure up every damn cell of your body.

"Damn these people have been slaves." Mark growled angrily.

I leaned in my chair. I can hardly give a damn about humans. But someone doing that and jeopardizing my territory is not something I accept.

"It's definitely someone new. No one will dare to go against us. " Key said as he sits down in front of his giant screen to tap away shit. He is sort of a computer genius. Perks of being around technology and interest. We got a hacker.

"Wait wait...Key can you pause cam 5. Enlarge the screen for me papi, please." Ewwww ..papi?

"Ted can you keep your bedroom nicknames to each other and let us know about it." I said irritated at the fact that I have not been able to spend much time with Kong. He is been busy with his photography projects and I with this shit.

"Anyway what are we looking at?" I scanned the scene only to widen my eyes.

Key pulled out a compilation of three murder site on the screen. And there is one person standing in front of us.

"Was he there at the time of the murder?"
I asked

"No but he is been found after. In all these three sites." Key said.

"We need to fund out about him. May be he is helping the murder " Win said.

"Both ways we have to make sure to get him. Let's not hurry. Let's keep an eye on him." We decided it was best.

A/N
Hey guys....A short chapter.
Who do you think is the killer? What did they
Find? Is it someone they know.