KONGPOB

I had denied him anything. What did he mean by being his? But what shocks me he knows about the wolf and that of the forest. The one thing I was dreading. He proved it. It was all real. But if it was why was I unharmed. No ferral wolf would leave it's victim unharmed. Then why me? What confuses me further is his attitude. Theres something really similar about him. But there is no logic in this.

Now I am more terrified. Because his parting words seemed more like a warning.
"Challenge accepted."
Reminding me that I might have just screwed up.  Two simple words holding more power than ever. It was because it was said by one of the influential, cold, brutal senior. His reputation precedes him. One whom everyone avoids. And I just gladly put myself in a platter for him. He left me in a panting state with those lingering words in air. He looked determined. But it was his calmness and hold over my body that shook me. He wasn't doing anything yet I was shivering. My body went alert with needs.

As I walk down the hallway, I am confused. Why did I feel such a thrill and anticipation? Why was on the verge of loosing my mind to his nearness. My thoughts were interrupted by Terry. He was running towards me along with Seb.

"Oh...thank God. You're okay right?"
"Yeah...are you guys okay? They didn't do anything right." I asked them.
"But they will meet us for the project."

It's irritating that I didn't realise how much time I had spent in that classroom. Alone. Confused. But why? That's my question. Why do my mind keep going to him?

"Where are we going to work?" I asked trying to come out of all irritating thoughts.

"Common room." Seb said.
"Let's go. It's almost time."
"Okay you both take care, I will see you after practice." Terry said as he went off to the field. Atleast I have Seb with me.

Seb wrapped his arms around my shoulder as Terry walked off. We reached the common room earlier than I wanted to. My eyes found Arthit almost immediately. He was looking at me, No....it was more like intense gaze caressing me. I could feel each nerve getting active as his gaze passed over my body. Jerking me to attention. Trying to break out of the trance, I walked to them. I broke my state from Arthit to give myself a relief breather. My eyes went to his friend, Mark. His state too was similar to Arthit and it was fixed on Seb.

We both careful steps towards them. As we sat down, I saw that the table already had our favourite drinks. Seb's ice latte and my iced coffee.

"You guys are late." That's what Arthit said.
"Apparently...someone held up my friend." Seb countered. For a ment I think I saw Arthit's eyes flash red.

"Who...his P'Ark?" He scoffed.
"Not that it should matter to you." Seb was trying to counter but what he didn't realise was he was pissing him off. I stopped him before it could get worse.

"Seb, stop." Arthit scoffed at my attempt.
"Let's go." Mark said.
"Where?" I asked.
"To your place or Seb's" Arthit said unbothered.

"We can do it here. Why go to our place?" I was getting suspicious.

"We are not going to do anything to you, moreover we can spend much more time in the comfort of house than in the common room." Arthit argued.

"Why not your place?" Seb said. And I see Mark smirking.

"Oh I wouldn't definitely mind that. Having you at my place." His hands were on Seb's thighs. Seb was shivering. I could feel it.

"No...we will go to my place." That would be safe. Atleast a place we know. And by now I understood that it was necessary to let off some arguments.

Sighing, I stood up and Seb held onto my wrists as if seeking support. I held him and moved to my car.

"Are you going to ride with us?" Seb asked. His eyes never leaving Mark.
"No we will come on our bikes." As we waited for them both of them came on some expensive shit heavy black coloured bikes. Sorted of suited them. Devils on devilride.

"Damn that's hot." I heard Seb mummer.
I could only hum. He was right if was hot. Why didn't I feel such things when looking at P' Ark? Shaking myself out of it. I drove to my apartment. They followed.

Once we reached, I invited them over. I had the luxury of housing myself in a two bedroom. With a spacious living room and an open kitchen.

To my surprise, both of them took seats on the sofa and readied themselves for the project.

"Let's get on with our work." Mark said as he scooted closer to Seb while Arthit remained across from me. To my surprise, we discussed the details of the project. Nothing more.

I was amazed how efficient both of them were. They knew what they were doing. Each detail of the project that need to be included was effectively identified. Nothing eventful happened.

"I guess that's enough for today. We can discuss the rest tomorrow."

They said as they began to move. Mark had excused himself along with Seb. Mark was holding his hand.

"I hope your friend doesn't hurt Seb." I said looking straight at Arthit.

"That would be the last thing Mark would do." I could see his smirk. Damn him.

"Do you want anything?" I asked to avoid the awkwardness.

"Are you offering yourself?" He said as he moved from across the sofa to my way.

"N-No." I couldn't control the shudder in my voice. He smiled slightly. Just then, Mark walked back with a blushing Seb whose hair was all over the place while his lips were swollen and red. They definitely did something. Mark was holding Seb's hand who made no attempt to get away from it. I smiled. I knew about his crush and probably this was good.

"I will drop Seb back home. Let's go Arthit. " I saw Arthit nod and then he came close to me. He was not touching me yet I could feel him.

"See you in dreams. I will be doing more than this." He slowly whispered causing new shivers down my nerves.

A/N
Hey guys...this chapter is setting the tone.
What do you think Arthit will do? Will Kongpob give in. ❤️