KONGPOB

"Maybe in your dreams"
What does he mean by dreams?

"What do you mean?" I asked afraid to know. Although my rational mind was shouting at me to stop making sense of illogical things. I couldn't stop myself from thinking what if. Right at that moment, I saw his eyes flash red.
It was not an illusion of my mind or some dream. I saw it. I pinched myself just for another assurance. And the pain in my arm made me belief. I couldn't stumble back as my back was already up against the wall but I felt weak in my legs. Like I would fall any moment.

He is something more than human.

"What are you?" I asked trying to cover up the shaking of my body.

His answering smirk was terrifying. I haven't seen him change like that. In a matter of seconds he resembled a predator.

"You don't have the right to know," he said as he once again made his way to me. I would've ran but I was caught in his eyes that now took the colour of red. This time it stayed red.

My heart was beating erratically, and this time it was for a completely different reason. As he came near me, his fingers brushed my cheeks and I could once again feel the pull to him but my rational mind saved me from giving in. Suddenly he seemed too big for me to handle. For me to push. But I did. I pushed his hands off me.

"You don't have the right to touch me." I said keeping our eyes locked. Not that I had much of an option in that. He was too close.

"Oh baby! I did more than just touch. I tasted you. And you have in willingly. " His words hit me like a truck. He was right. Whatever it was dream or not, I was willing. My body was. Was my heart too?

"No, I never allowed you to touch me." I said not wanting to recall the dreams. It can't be.

"Don't test my patience, Kong. I might be going easy on you but I can destroy everything else just to get you. You don't want to do that now, do you?"

Why was his words burning me. A delicious burn that was causing my heart to give in. But who is he?

"Tell me what are you?" I again pressed to know

"On one condition." Do I need to know? What will be his condition? Why do I feel like it's not going to good.

"What?" Hia closeness was breaking my hold. He was pressing his body close to mine yet not touching me. He was tempting me. With his hands on either side of my head on the wall and his breath close to my neck he said

"Be Mine. Only mine. Mine to see, mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to listen, mine to hurt. All mine." His eyes revealed a dangerous glint that was asking me to submit. To give in. And just listen. To follow. But do I really want that?

"No," I said before my heart could change my decision. I was mesmerized yet I didn't want to give in. May be because even when he said I was his, he didn't say he was mine. Maybe because he didn't say he loves me. In the span of two  to three days I gave my heart to someone. Something that was beyond my understanding. Yet I was sure that I love him. But why can't he? Why does he have to behave like I am his toy?
He growled as his hands chocked me. His hold was strong causing me to gasp. He was pressing hard cutting off my air. I was almost on the verge of loosing my mind, when he loosened his grip. Though he didn't let go.

"You don't want to make me angry baby. You are mine whether you like it or not. I have been too easy on you. You want to see what I can do?"

His hands still on my throat. His thumb was slightly rubbing my neck. I was sure that it will leave a bruise. Yet I was feeling stupidly brave.

"You can't do anything" I said while trying to breathe.

His laugh that echoed later was terrifying. I didn't want to hear it again. He came closer to me while staring at me with red eyes.

"Be ready to see people suffer." He whispered near my ear. I didn't want others to suffer. Now that I have seen him like this. Inhuman. I am sure he has done something to P' Ark. I can't have that. I can't let him make my friends suffer.

"You don't care about me why should I? Why should I be yours?" I shouted mustering all my courage. I was not looking at him anymore. I just couldn't.

"Who said I don't?" He shouted back. Taking me by the chin, he held me. His arms slid under my shirt and grabbed my waist. My eyes have listed with tears. I saw him clench his Jaw  and suddenly his face was blank.

"You think I don't care? It's you who don't. You didn't notice me, you didn't talk to me, you didn't smile at me, you didn't eat with me, didn't sit next to me, didn't keep your head on my shoulder, didn't wait for me, didn't mock me, didn't shout at me, didn't reprimand me. You didn't do anything. You didn't know I existed." His voice for the first held a deep emotion. He voiced his insecurities for the first time.

We both slid down the wall. But before I could touch the ground, he lifted me up and place me on his lap. His arms circled my waist and mine around his neck as I buried my face in his neck. It felt natural. Almost as if we were doing it for ages.

"I can't let anyone touch you. You belong to me. Why can't I get you?" He asked. It was almost like a child begging his parent for a toy. But I didn't want to become one. Gone was his ferral look, his red eyes now replaced with electric blue. Indicating his calmness. His head was buried in my neck. We both stayed silent as we breathed each other's scent.

"I am not a toy for you to get. I am human. I have feelings." I mumbled against his neck hoping he heard it. I didn't want to move, of it was the last time.

"What do I need to do?" My eyes widened at it as I pulled back to look at him staring right back at me.

"Are you playing with me? Like others?" This caused him to tighten his arms around my waist further.

"I am serious. I want to make you realise that you are important to me like no one else." I was falling hard.

"I can't afford a heartbreak Arthit. I will not be able to live through it." I said realising that whatever this was I can't let my ego take over.

"I promise never to hurt you, if you give me a chance to prove it. I'll be yours."

He said it. He said he'll be mine. 
"Before I say anything, can you atleast let me know what are you?" He smiled showing his dimples that made me loose myself. My hand instantly grabbed his cheeks and I kissed them. Softly. For the first time I initiated something and it felt great.

"You remember the wolf in the forest?" I gasped.

"I am that wolf. I am part wolf and part something. I will let you know me gradually, revealing all my secrets." He winked. I laughed at his playfulness. For unknown reasons I was hardly bothered that he is a wolf.

"You mean to say that you are that unique wolf who made me run through the forest almost causing my death by breaking my precious lens." He raised an eyebrow at my retort.

"Yes my angel. I am your forest wolf." His as slowly moved on my back, rubbing them. I sighed at the feeling. I am tethered to him. He leans towards me and kiss my cheeks softly then moved to my eyes, nose, and side of my lips.

"So do I have a chance?" He asks.

I decide it was time for him to know. I wanted to give us a chance. A chance to be with each other. I should not care about the future. Whatever it may hold, I will get to know him more.

"Yes."

A/N
Hey guys. I am back with an update. I hope you all are doing good and are safe. 💜