KONGPOB

I am paralyzed by an unknown fear. This stranger, his aura and the way he walked towards me reminds so much of that nightmare. But what the hell am I thinking. That is impossible. Trying to break out of the fear, I remind myself that I hate anyone invading my space.

Finding a new resolve, I try to keep out the tremor in my voice

"You are invading my space. Move."

"Oh...baby...you know your voice sounds incredible." He whispers leaning into my ears.

"Stop harrassing him." I hear Seb's voice behind him. But he is held back my Mark.
All I hear is a chuckle from this stranger. He is facing me with a cunning smirk. And then it happens. His eyes turn the deepest shade of red evoking the demons of hell. Before I can blink, it's gone. His eyes are back to their original shade of electric blue. Is it original? I haven't seen anyone with that colour though. Atleast not here.

I am brought out of my stupor by a loud shout from Seb. He wrenches his arms out of Mark and pushes him back.

"Never try to drag me." His voice is eerily calm and I know Seb has lost it. His anger is one of the worst thing that can happen. When angry he looses himself. He becomes another person.  It's a rare scene to have him angry but now is not the time.

"Damn.." I try to push myself out of the arm hold the stranger has me in. But he won't budge. But before Seb can come to me, he is pinned to the wall by Mark. Taken by throat, Mark lets out an inhuman growl. However, Seb doesn't let go. He is staring at that guy with equal ferral. He easily untangles him out of Mark's hold but there seems to be a staring competition cause none of them move. I am shivering. The rest of the three guys are merely spectators. They are hardly interested.

This increases my anger. What sort of people are they? Why are they doing this?

"You need to stop. Why the hell are you doing this?" I shout taking out the anger that is suddenly brewing inside of me. On one hand Seb looks so angry and on the other I see these strangers enjoying. This time taking all of my strength I push the stranger off me. Before he can pounce on me, I run to Seb. But I am again stopped as I am lifted off my feet by my waist. An arm strongly pulls me back to the chest of my captor.

"You don't run to others...you are my plaything. And I don't appreciate disobedience." He says this and turns me in his arm and he leans in closer. To be honest I am petrified. He is so close. He is staring at me with a rever. But something at the back of my mind is hinting me towards kicking his ass. Why should I be afraid when he just puts his hand on me without  my permission. Calling upon the anger, I heave a breath and clock his jaw. A strong punch to push him back. With that everything went silent. Everyone in the class is staring at me. Various expression adorn their faces. What I find in Seb is a mix of amusement and tension.

However, I am pulled out of it by a loud laugh.
"Oh boy..." I hear another guy say. He is speaking for the first time. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he shakes his head.

And then silence, before I can comprehend anything, I am grabbed by my arms and pinned to the wall. His eyes ferral, his smile amused and his voice dipping danger.

"You just got more interesting." And those words leave me terrified for myself.

"See you at 4pm..after all we will be working together." He says once again before he dips his head toward my lips. Almost touching.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Arthit." I hear the voice of my saviour.

But I am not moving, I can't because his grip tightens as he turns his attention to the voice.

"Terry" he growls out each letter.

As Terry walks towards us no one tried to stop him. He is staring at this stranger who I now know as Arthit. I know I should break free, but I am curious and angry. Why this? Why attack us like this?

Terry pulls me out of Arthit's arm and hugs me. I take a breath of relief. He is my saviour. Always has been. He and Seb.

"Never threaten him Arthit."

"He is not yours, Terry. And you know what that means.." I feel Terry stiffen but he doesn't let go of me or speak further.

"Let's go Seb.."
As we walk, I look at Arthit. He looks angry. And there it is the flash of red in his eyes. I soon look away. But before we are completely out of the class, his words strike a new fear in me.

"You should've not entered the forest..."

A/N
Hey guys
Here's an update. Hope you are all doing good and well. And thanks for the good response to the story. ❤️