KONGPOB

A/N
Hey guys I am back with an update. Again a warning. Slight smut ahead. Please skip if not comfortable. Happy reading❤️

Frustrated. That's how I am feeling. For the first time in my life I was late to attend my class. Not only that but I couldn't concentrate. Not a single word. I am lost. The reason? My bloody wet dream. It keeps coming back to me. No dream is supposed to be so vivid. Explicit. No. It shouldn't be. But for me it was as clear as  today's sky. The way my body squirmed around him, the way I enjoyed his touch, the way he took control with force. All was clear. Too clear for me to be sane.
And my troublesome mood must be evident to my friends cause they didn't bother me much. At the start of the day, they did try though. But I needed space. It was unlike me. Today nothing affected me. Not even when P' Ark came and showed his concern about my lack of smile or when he gently took my hands in his. Nothing. I didn't feel my heart beat erratically.

I told everyone that I was just having a bad day and decided to take some off time as I made my way to library. Indeed my day was going bad. The only good thing about today was I didn't see Arthit. I don't know what I would do if I have to face him. Just thinking about him is making me sweat.

I take the most seculeded corner on the third floor of the library to get much needed rest. In between shelves, around books. I sigh, as I crouch down. My life never seemed so complex. Now though, it's a roller coster of emotions. My body feels foreign. I close my eyes but a slight sound disrupt my sleep. But I ignore it. It again happens. I finally look up and my breathing stop as I spot Arthit at the other end. Leaning casually on the corner. Looking...no staring at me with an emotion I can't make off. I gulp remembering my dream. His hot body on me. His hands, lips and that sinful tongue exploring me. I can't scoot back. There's no place. He is covering the exist and I am at the other end. There is no way to hide from him.

He crouch down to my level

"Missed me?" He smiles slightly. It seems beautiful on him. He is tempting to the eyes but a bite of him can be poisonous.

"Why would I?" I question him as I try to gather myself.

"Then why are you dreaming about me?" My eyes widened at that and I thrash. But he holds me and runs his finger on my palm. Surprisingly its very calming.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You need to relax."
How can I? He is here. In. My. Dream. Again.

"May you need something that can make you relax?" He put up it like a question but it's more like a statement.

"What?"
As an answer to my question his hands rubs my erection from top of my pants. I almost didn't realise that I was semi hard just from having him near me. I moan from his touch.

"Oh my sweetheart! Don't make noise people might hear you. Sleeping? Moaning? What an erotic sight it would be..but I don't want anyone to hear you. These moans are only for me...do you understand?" He asks slightly growling as his grip on my length strengthen.

"Mmm..."
He unzip me and then take out my length. He keeps on pumping my length. Making me crazy. He tugs me and pushes my body down so that I am lying down. I see him look at me. The intensity is terrifying yet so satisfying. To know that I have caused it. I can feel his hard length as he slowly rubs them on my feet. He lets out low growl which causes a million butterflies to take flight in my stomach.

"If you let others hear you, I won't let you come." He commands.

We didn't  look away from each other. He opens is mouth and takes me in. I moan uncontrollably. I close my hands around my mouth as I try not to scream loudly. And my other hand automatically makes way to grab his hair. He doesn't stop me.

His smooth tongue make contact with head of my length and I can't help but squirm under him. He grabs my waist to keep me from moving. I loose my sanity when he pushes further down to take my whole length down his throat. Although my hands are muffling my moans, I am not sure whether I am doing a good job at it.

"Fuck you feel good in my mouth, baby." His dirty words hit him hard. Although it's him who is taking me till the back of his throat, I feel I am the one who can't breathe. He keeps taking me deeper and deeper. I don't think I will last.

"Ahhh---I I am coming"
As soon as those words leave me his pace increases and soon my body tenses and through a scream that gets covered because of my hand I come down his throat as he swallows every bit of it.

He releases me and lift himself as he hovers over me to place a kiss on my cheek and slowly whispers.

"Open your eyes baby....it's time to come out of your dream."

I jolt awake. And once again I am alone. Huffing. Panting. Thinking of him.

"Arthit."