Chapter 8

(y/n) 's POV:

After All Might burst through the doors, I felt relieved. Relieved that with him here, Ejirou will be safe, relieved because it means I don't have to fight anymore and relieved because that last hit took too much out of me.
That creature is strong, I'll tell you that, but he is not match for All Might.
I smirk a little, it really is over now.

Just then, I hear an explosion and I see Bakugou falling from the sky and he lands on the warping guy. What did crusty call him? Kuro something.
Oh well. Bakugou has pinned him to the ground. Guessing he learnt from his first attack earlier that there is a body underneath the mist being hidden, which is why he missed earlier. He looks up at me with a shit-eating smirk. I just look back at him while I separate my shield into two and place them back onto muly shoulders before falling to my knees, converting back into my PE kit again.

I start to pant, so much for hiding my quirk to give me an advantage in training.

I kept my gaze on Bakugou as his expression turns from cocky to surprised. He shakes his head before looking down at the warp gate.

The Ejirou jumps down from the sky, trying to hit the crusty, hand guy.

'what is he doing???'

He missed the dude and jumped back before he could get hurt.
Good.

"awww, that would of been such an awesome entrance!!" he wines. I just let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"YOU'RE RECKLESS YOU KNOW THAT???!!!" you shout to him. Ejirou turns to face you while smiling,

"says you, taking that hit. You were lucky you got your Adamantine armour otherwise that hit would've killed you!" his smile turns to a glare.
You gulped, 'oh shit, I haven't made him this mad in ages.'

You blushed slightly and looked down at the ground.
'That was reckless wasn't it? Why did I do that? It wasn't even Ejirou I was protecting then. It was Midoryia that I focused on protecting. Why? I was thinking about Ejirou when it was Midoryia. Why? I was right, something is up with him. His quirk is different, his attitude is different, Bakugou said he was quirkless and now this. Who are you Midoryia? '

' Wait a minute, there was another student there too. I wasn't trying to protect them though. What is happening to me?'

BOOM!!!

"Dont try anything funny, if I think you are up to no good, then I'll blast you so hard that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks!!!" wha???

"ohhhh, that doesn't sound very heroic~"

I couldn't help but smile at them, Ejirou has made an ally out of him. Even though he is angry all of the time, he is worth having around. He is smart, intelligent, good at combat and strong with an even stronger quirk. His attitude needs work but he is OK enough for me to allow Ejirou to hang out with him.

He better not try anything funny with him though, or I'll kill him.

Just then I see the hand dude start to scratch himself again.
'why is he hurting himself?'

"-but first," he points at Bakugou, who gets ready while still holding the warp gate down, " we need our warp gate back, Nomu!!"

I gasp and call out to Bakugou,
"Bakugou look out!!!" I stand up, but before I could do anything, a gust of wind pushed me back down again, but this time onto my side.

With my hair flying everywhere, kept my hands on my head and my eyes tightly shut as the tears came from all of the dust that came.

Once it died down, I open my eyes and see Midoryia and Ejirou running over to me,