Chapter 16

*AN: the picture above is my oc as (y/n). I edited her into a picture in one of her armours. 😁 I hope you like it!! Oh, yeah. She is a migit lol.*

Bakugou's POV:

Bring her outta her shell? What the fuck does that mean??

I put my hands behind my head as I stare up at my ceiling. I glare at the little patterns that adorn it's surface, tracing them in my mind, making pictures.

Flashback

" Because my son thinks it could be you."

"What would be me?" I raised an eyebrow.

She smiles at me.

" That you will be the one to bring her out of her shell."

My eyes widen. Me?

"Of course, I don't want you to go out of your way to do anything about this. I just want you to give her a chance. She is a wonderful young lady once she let's you in. We just think that you are the first person that might wear her down, considering your.... personality."

"I don't understand. You want me to help her? But she is annoying as fuck! And she hates me!!!"

"It may seem that way, but I know that that isn't the truth. Plus, J don't want you to do nanything, sweetheart. Only that you don't give up on her like everyone else does."

I stare into her eyes. Touka's eyes show love and kindness. They are so warm, the complete opposite to what I am used to from a mother figure. I lost my glare and soften my eyes a bit.

I didn't even notice until afterwards.

Bit I didn't care. I have only known this woman for 35 hours and I already know that I trust her.

Touka is a very kind woman.

Why isn't my mother like that?

End of flashback.

I sigh, thinking about earlier.

(Y/n), who are you?

More importantly, why? Why do I feel something that isn't hate for you? I don't know what this feeling is, but Inknow it isn't hate.

____________________

I walk into my classroom and continue the usual routine.

Today is finally the day of the festival and I can finally show these extras that I am the best.

I was informed earlier that I am to do a speech as I came first in the entrance exams, which fucking sucks. I don't wanna do that shit. I'm probably gonna pledge that Imma win or something.

"Today is the day of the annual sports festival. I expect you all to do your best and none of you are to fail the first stage. Understand? That one should he a piece of cake for you guys. That is all. Get your uniforms and go change."

Nice to know that he has faith in them. I know I'm gonna win so there is no problem worrying about these other losers. As long as they try their bests and I win.

We grab our stuff and get changed. I can't help but notice how she got changed normally today without the usage of her quirk.

HEY STOP YOUR DIRTY MINDS!!! SHE DIDNT JUST WALK PAST THE CHANGING ROOMS TODAY!!! SHE WENT IN AND WAS THERE FOR LONGER THAN 3 SECONDS!!!! GET YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER!!!!