Chapter 25

(Y/n's) POV

"Requip!!"

I slammed both halves of the shield together, blocking the attack, barely. I was knocked backwards, but the weight of my armour and shield grounded me again, so I only went back about a meter.

I huffed.

"Adamantine...armour..." I panted, I am too tired for this. I don't want to push myself any further than this. I haven't done this to my quirk before.

Oh, and by the way, the reason my Adamantine armour is fixed again after the Nomu destroyed it at the USJ is because the armours fix themselves when I don't use them. They usually take about 3-5 days to fix. Weaponry and Shields take about a day.

Anyway, back to the battle.

I take continuous strikes from Bakugou as he screams threats at me. My quirk blocked him, but he kept pushing me backwards. I look behind and realise I am so close to being out.

Shit!
My eyes widened when I realised the dire state I was in.

I can't lose.

I have never lost before!

I can't lose!!!

Not to him.

Fear sets in.

I feel scared.

Bakugou.

You can't.

Please.

I can't lose.

I won't lose.

Not to you.

I won't lose

I won't lose.

I won't lose.

I won't lose.

I can't LOSE!!!

I won't LOSE!!!

"I WONT LOSE TO YOU!!!"

Suddenly, a bright light shoots from my body as the Adamantine armour disappeared. Bakugou was shocked as he was blasted back. He lied on the ground barely in the arena on the other side. He looked up at me, shocked and slightly worried. My hair flies around me as nobody can even look at me as my light grew even brighter.
Bakugou looked away, blocking his eyes.