Chapter 9

(Y/n) 's POV:

"your fight isn't over." Mr Aizawa states to the class, his bandages moving slightly over his mouth as he talks.

I could feel the tension in the air as everyone starts to freak out. I didn't though, it isn't like they are gonna make us fight to the death is it? We haven't even got our licenses yet so how do they expect us to fight villians or what not?

"Oh no!" Kaminari says.
"not more bad guys!!!" someone else yells.

"The UA annual sports festival is coming up."

Suddenly everyone calms back down again. The suffocating tension in the air disappears as mostly everyone cheers, excited for said festival.

Ejirou jumps up onto his chair yelling, "YEAH, LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS-!!!!"
"Wait, hold on a second," Kaminari then buts in pushing Ei's face. 😡
(AN: calm down (y/n) 😂)

Jirou carries on for him,
"isn't that dangerous? After what has happened in recent events, shouldn't the festival get cancelled??? I mean, what if the villians attack again?"

She makes a valid point. What if they do attack us again? The leaders of that attack all escaped. The rest were captured though so that would mean it would be just those two attacking us. Considering the attack was 4 days ago, even if they did recruit more villians, it wouldn't be enough to attack a huge event like the Sports festival. On the other hand, if they have only the two of them, they should be able to seek in, undetected. The news article about the attack stated that they did not know their identities which means the guards will be going off of looks, plus with the warp gate's power, they wouldn't even need to go through the guards anyway! Which means they could hide in the crowd easily, especially considering the size of the crowd that will be there. Additionally, on a happier note, the hand guy got shot a minimum of 3 times at the USJ attack which means he will have to have time to recover, unless they have a healing quirk on their side, which I highly doubt otherwise the condition of handy guy's neck- the self-harming wounds -wouldn't be there, they would be scars, not open wounds. So that counts him out of being there. The misty, warp guy would stick out like a sore thumb, so he won't show up either. Unless he has a form without the mist covering him so we can see what he looks like underneath in which we might as well be looking for a needle in a hay stack.

"Regarding all of the concerns about the festival taking place, the principle believes that it is a good opportunity to show the public that UA is still on its feet after the attack 4 days ago. Therefore, it's going ahead."

I guess that makes sense. But still.

It is still a concern about the villians infiltrating during the event. We don't know what one of them looks like under the mist nor do we even know what his name is. Plus they could still have more on their side that didn't participate in the attack, in which we would be in trouble. We don't know who they are because they weren't at the USJ, not were any of them mentioned there which means the whole crowd could be villains and we would never know. At least not until it is too late.

I don't agree with this at all. It puts Ejirou at risk. Not to mention last year somebody was rushed to hospital for falling off of a high platform. Granted he wouldn't be affected by that scenario, but that was just and example.

I don't agree with this one bit. If it has to go forward I will have to watch carefully on the day, I'll also help Ejirou train. While strengthening his quirk, I could work on my skills with my newest weapon.

Timeskip, to the end of the day.

"Ejirou, come on, we gotta go!" I shout as he continues to blab to Ashido and Kaminari.