Chapter 19

(Y/n)'s POV:

Me, Ejirou, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero are currently sat at a table eating our lunch. I am eating Katsudon and so is Ejirou. I got  both of our meals, while he found a seat. He said he didn't care what it was as long as there was meat in it and I couldn't be asked to order separate things, so here we are.

"I said I am sorry!! Todoroki told me to!!!"
Kaminari is currently trying to earn forgiveness for electicuting everyone in the Cavalry battle.
It is hilarious if you ask me.

"Bro, you attacked us!! Not cool!!" Sero crossed his arms and turned his head away from him, but you could see he was smirking.
"Yeah, Kaminari!! What if I get wrinkles from it!??!"

"Ashido, if you are giggling while saying something that is supposed to be serious, it completely takes the seriousness away."

"Awww, at least I tried... Also, I thought I told you to call me Mina? We are BFFs, you don't need to use my last name!!"

BFFs???
Does it stand for 'Be fucking fabulous' ??? That is what Kaminari said..

"If we are 'fucking fabulous', does that mean we are supposed to use first name?" I ask.
I really don't understand any of these terms. Why can't you just say the words?

Ashido looks at me weirdly so I turn to Kaminari, who avoids my eyes.

"Kaminari.." I grumble.

"Y-yes?"

"BFF does NOT stand for 'Be fucking fabulous', does it?!" I glare at him.

Everyone else at the table turns to look at him shocked.

"Wait, you told her that BFF stands for 'be fucking fabulous?' "

"Bro, why???"

"I don't know.. I thought it would be funny.."

Ejirou playfully slaps the back of his head.

"Ladies, I think the better question here is, 'why does Kirishima not know what BFF stands for?' "

Everyone turns to look at me in silence, except my brother. He just sighs and continues eating his Katsudon.

Thanks for the help, bro. I thought you were supposed to be helping me learn to socialise with people my age???

"What do you want me to tell you? I never had friends before. I always thought they were stupid."

Ashido, Sero and Kaminari all gasp.

"What?"

I cross my arms.

"You.. you said we are  friends. You have never said anything like that before."

I look at them shocked, before I scowl at them. I can't let them see that I care about them.

Wait, I care about them? SINCE WHEN?!?!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

"Whatever, dumbasses. Don't let it get to your head. Ejirou told me to try so I am. You ain't special. "

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say, Kirishima. "

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey... em. Can someone tell me what BFF stands for, now?"

Everyone laughs at me.

What is so funny?

My heart starts to geat faster and my throat feels sore.