Chapter 12

Bakugou's POV:

I am eating dinner with the Kirishimas and I have to admit, this Shabu-shabu is really good. I wont say it out loud though because I am not doing such a thing ever.

I take another bite when I hear their mother start up a conversation.

"So, what were you guys doing up there? I heard lots of shouting!" She giggled.

"Tch, we were playing Mario cart and-"
Shitty hair inturups me.

"And Bakugou here thought he had a chance at beating (y/n)!!!" He then laughs and his mum joins in while said girl just sits there silently drinking some water.

I growled at him for inturupting me and laughing but I don't yell because Touka is here and I know that she will not be impressed with yelling at the table. Especially after what Shitty hair said about here disliking swear words. I ain't swearing infront of a mother who doesn't like swear words. I would rather not have another mother treat me the way mine does.

"I believe we had a bet, Bakugou." I look over to her and see is looking at me over the top of her cup, glaring. That is when the other two stop laughing and look at me.

"Oh yeah, you have to do training with is tomorrow!!!"

Wait, tomorrow???

"Why is it tomorrow??? There was nothing in the agreement about when it is!!!"

This is outrageous! I got stuff to do!!!

"No, but I do remember saying that you have to do what I say when we do the training. "

"Yeah, but we aren't training rig-"

" So the next time we train you will be joining us. And that is tomorrow morning. We start at 7am so you have the choice to stay in our guest room tonight or go home tonight and possibly be late. I do NOT tolerate tardiness so if you are late, I will push you even harder then I originally planned." She smirks and puts her cup down.

She looks back up at me again and I sweat drop. Shit, she is terrifying.

"But, that is your choice. Not mine. Whatever you wish to do is up to you. So if you want to risk being late, that is up to you, but know that I won't go easy on you!"

How is their mother just sitting there smiling at all of these threats???

There is a moment of silence. Well, I don't wanna risk being late because Shitty hair warned me about her before she came downstairs when I first arrived. He was moaning about her training schedule she had for them both and how she manages to find it so easy but he is struggling to keep up when she pushes him to the limit.

"I guess I gotta call my old ha- my mother."

I see the siblings smirk at each other before Shitty hair starts laughing.

Why the fuck are they laughing at me?!?!? Are they looking down on me??!?!?

I stand up and slam my hand onto the table.

"WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!?!? HUH?!?!?"

Because Shitty hair is too busy pissing himself, she has to speak for him.

"Did you seriously believe that Touka hates swear words? We just told you that to watch you struggle. Touka was in on it as well. I swear all of the fucking time. We just wanted to how long it would take for you to explode!" She sniggers.

What the fuck??? They were messing with me this whole time?!?! I cannot believe them!!! FUCK THIS!!!

"FUCK YOU!!!"
"Bakugou, honey please sit down we still have to finish the meal!"