Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV:

Ejirou is at home doing weights or at least I hope he is. I have Touka on watch duty but I know she will allow him to slack off if he wants to so I need to finish this quickly and head home. It is kind of hard though having to keep up with Bakugou.  He is doing way better than I thought he would, it is insane! I thought that I could make him struggle but this isn't doing anything!!!

I gotta do something to make him suffer otherwise this isn't gonna go as I had planned and he would win. I wont lose to him.

I speed up to him and run next to his side. Panting we both make it to the final corner before coming back to the road I live on again. We are on the last lap and we are both rushing towards the end in hopes of beating the other in this silent, unspoken for race.

Neither of us are letting up.

We are so close! And we are right next to each other, we are neck in neck. This is impossible,  nobody has ever kept up with me let alone challenge me.

I have to win!

I WONT LOSE!!!

We near the end and we both reach out for the fence and.....!!!!

Bakugou's POV:

God damn it, this is so fucking difficult. How can anyone put up with this all day? She is insane! How can any sane person force someone else to do this? I guess she is doing it as well so it isn't that big of a deal, but still!

I cock my head slightly and see her catching up to me. I grunt, trying to control my breathing as it is getting more difficult the further we go. I face forwards again as she catches up and we round the final corner.

Unconsciously, I have begun to speed up. I wont lose!

Wait, when did this become a race? Doesn't matter, imma win!

SO CLOSE!!! 

At this point we are both sprinting with all of the energy we have left.

We both reach out for the fence at the same time....

"ITS A WINNNNNN!!!! HA!! I BEAT YOU BITCH."

"No you didn't. You are obviously delusional. " (y/n) fights back.

"Guys? Hello? "

"Shitty hair," we both turn to look at him, "Did you see me win? Tell her I won!!"

"I can't Bakubro..."

"WHY THE HELL NOT?!?!? I WON, SO SAY I WON AND WE CAN MOVE ON!!!!"

"Bakubro,  when did this become a race?"

At this point I am fuming. I totally won that! I can't fucking believe this!!!!

"I WON END OF!"

"Actually Bakugou," I turn to look at her before I punch Shitty hair out of frustration. I see her smirking at me.

"It doesn't matter whether you won or not because I have technically won before it even started."

"What the fuck? You make no sense."

She looks up at me, a shadow casted over her face slightly as she continues to smirk.

"Remember the bet?"

What?

"You do as I say in this training day. So if I say I win. I win. "

"YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT!!!"

"Yes, I can and I just did. Go inside and stretch for the weights."

I grunt and stomp off due to me being pissed off and being unable to fight her on this. Stupid bet. How can she stoop that low? It is fucking ridiculous!!!