Chapter 1

"Ok, Y/N. Truth or dare?" My friend Eme said.

"Dare, obviously." I laughed. She conversed with our friends Makell, Brianna, Kai, and Ellie. They started giggling which meant that something not fun was about to happen.

"Ok. Just remember that by choosing dare you agree to this." Brianna said.

"Okay..."

"We dare you to get married and stay married for a week." Eme said laughing.

"What??" I asked. "I can't just marry a random dude for a week. How awkward would that be!"

"Oh, no you're doing it. And we get to choose the guy." Makell said. She looked around and landed on someone. "Him." She pointed. I looked to see who she was pointing at. She was gesturing to a cute guy with super curly hair. He had brown eyes, and was probably around 5'10". Then she handed me a ring and pushed me over. I walked over to his table and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi, umm this is random, but could I talk to you over there?" I asked.

"Sure..." he said. We walked over to a corner that was pretty secluded.

"Now, don't freak out. Okay? Just think about it for a second." He nodded. I internally groaned. I got down on one knee and pulled the ring out.

"I know we just barely met, but... wait what's your name?" I asked.

"Harry."

"Ooh cute. Okay, i know we just barely met, but Harry, will you do me the honor and marry me?"