Chapter 2

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked.

"Will you marry me?"

"Are you drunk? We literally just met, no I'm not gonna marry you."

"Wait just hear me out! It's only for a week, and I'll pay you! $200 to be married for a week. Please please please???" I begged.

"Why do you want this so bad?"

"I kind of got dared. But also you're really cute so it's a win-win for both of us."

"Just a week?" I nodded. "And I get paid?" I nodded again. "Where will I live?"

"Oh I have 2 guest rooms at my house. You can stay in one of those. But I'm renovating my house and might need some help."

"No same bedroom or any of that stuff?" He asked.

"Definitely not. Just roomies for a week."

"I dont know what I'm thinking right now, but yes. I'll marry you."

"REALLY?!? I asked. He nodded. "Ahhhhhhhh!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" I hugged him. "Here's your ring. And let's go to the court house." We walked back to our respective tables. "Your girls getting married tonight!" I yelled.

"What?!" They all answered.

"Yup. He totally agreed. Sucks to suck!" I laughed. Kai handed me a ring and then I walked back to Harry's table. "Ready?"

"Yeah. Hey, uh can my friends all come?"

"Oh totally! My girls are coming with, too. Oh, I'll drive." We got in our cars and drove to the courthouse. When we went in, they shooed us into separate rooms to get ready. I freshened up my makeup and put on the veil they gave me. Oh and they had fake flowers. Weird. They gave us the signal and Ellie started walking me down the aisle.

"You're insane." She whispered.

"Oh, I know. But you totally owe me for this." I whispered back. We got to the end of the aisle and I handed her my flowers. All my 5 girls were sitting in the front chairs. His 6 friends were also in the front. I grabbed his hands and we looked towards the officiate.

"Harry Robert Holland, do you take Y/N to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, do you take Harry to be your husband?"

"I do." I smiled at him.

"Alrighty then. Sign these papers here." We let go of our hands and grabbed the pens to sign. We held hands again once we signed them. "I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." She said. I forgot about this part. Harry wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. I put mine around his neck.

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"100%." He answered. He winked at me just before I closed the gap and our lips touched. I could hear our friends cheering, but it all faded out when I melted into the kiss. He was the perfect gentleman. He didn't want to get too heated, but definitely knew what he was doing. He slowly parted my lips with his and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I responded so he deepened the kiss and something ignited in my stomach. He pulled me even closer and I ran my fingers through his hair. Eventually he pulled away and we looked at each other for a minute. My cheeks heated up and his ears turned a little red. I smiled and hugged him, then grabbed his hand. Ellie handed me my flowers and I held them up. Maybe this will be better than I'm expecting.