Chapter 13

I pushed Harry against the door as I kissed him passionately. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer. Then flipped us around so I was against the wall. Our kisses were hungrier than before, but it was like we were communicating.

'I like you, too. Yes, I'll go out with you. Wanna be married for real?' Stuff like that, ya know?

I was running my fingers through his hair and pulling at it a little bit. His hands were all over my back, and eventually went lower. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me onto my desk, pushing away whatever was on it before. I opened my mouth and our tongues immediately found each other. I suddenly realized that he was wearing a button down shirt, so I unbuttoned a few buttons. He pulled away and looked at me. He smirked and started kissing my neck. Very roughly. He was also nibbling, which felt so good. I couldn't help it and let out a little moan.

"Mm does that feel good?" He smiled while still kissing my neck. I could only hum a yes. He found a sweet spot under my ear lobe and a heat was ignited inside me. I'd never felt this way before. He went back to kissing my lips, almost hungrier than before. He played with the hem of my sweater and started rubbing my back. I finished unbuttoning his shirt and ran my fingers across his abs. WOW. That's all I have to say. He started kissing my neck again and I took this opportunity to kiss his collarbone. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. It was like he was staring into my soul. Again, WOW. He grabbed my thighs again and laid me on the bed. He took his shirt off and leaned down to kiss me. It started out gentle, but got passionate really quickly. He pulled me close and rubbed my back as he kissed me. The feeling inside me got so big that I couldn't help but moan and pull him closer. He kissed me even harder. His hands went from my back to my front, and he started playing with the hem of my sweater again. Eventually he worked his way down, and started to play with the hem of my shorts. He squeezed my thighs and slowly tried to inch his fingers up them.

'Woah. I've never done that before. Am I ready for that? I don't think so.' I grabbed his hands and pulled them out of my shorts. Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me close again. I flipped him over so now I was over him. I started kissing his neck and my hands were exploring his chest. He had his hands on my lower back and was playing with the hem of my shirt again. His kisses started getting slower, until he pulled away. I laid on my side to look at him, and he did the same.

"So, is that a yes to going out with me?" He smiled.

"I guess so." I winked. He pulled me close and cuddled with me.

"I'm honored, Mrs. Holland." He kissed my head.

"As you should be, Mr. Holland."