Chapter 11

Tom's POV

Oh gosh. They're probably up there making out. Gross. I'm gonna go check and make sure they aren't. I walked up the stairs but didn't hear anything. I quietly opened the door and saw them cuddling while napping. Adorable humans. I took a quick picture and went back downstairs. I'm not sure what Y/N was planning for dinner, but I can make us something out of these ingredients that she bought. I grabbed the noodles and started a pot of boiling water when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Makell crying and soaking wet.

"Makell? What's wrong. Hurry get in here." I grabbed her inside and got a blanket from the living room. She was shivering.

"I was on a date with Spencer at a carnival. We were having such a fun time when we decided to go on the Ferris wheel. When we got to the top, he kissed me. Then he tried to do other things and I eventually had to punch him to make him stop." I grabbed her hands and saw that one was bleeding. "We finally got off the wheel when they heard me screaming. The police were there and they grabbed him away from me. Then someone called me an Uber to come here. So here I am." She started crying again. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and held on for dear life. I walked us over to the couch and we just sat there. Eventually she stopped crying and sat up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Better, I guess. Why are you being so nice?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I broke your heart."

"Oh." Awkward. "Yeah you did, but I also broke yours. I never meant to kiss anyone else I swear. She came onto me and I quit the movie right after that. Makell, I still have feelings for you. Big ones. And I know you broke up with me and probably don't want to even be talking to me, but I can't help how I feel about you." I grabbed her hands. "Let me get you an ice pack." I went into the kitchen and grabbed one from the freezer. I walked back to the couch and sat down. She gave me her hand and I gently put the ice pack on. "Is that okay?" She nodded.

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I felt the same way about you? Like those same feelings? What would you do?"

"Well, I'd probably kiss you right now. And then just hold you until you felt better."

"Not happening." She said suddenly.

"I figured."

"I'm gonna kiss you. Not the other way around." And she suddenly was kissing me. I dropped the ice pack on the ground and wrapped my arms around her waist. We kissed for just a few seconds and then pulled away.

"I've missed you so much." I said caressing her cheek with my thumb.

"I've missed you, too." Then she grabbed the ice pack and laid in my arms for a while. Then the water started boiling over and we had to quickly get to the stove. "You tried to cook? Why?"

"I wanted to do something nice for Harry and Y/N." We laughed.

"It's a nice thought, but I'm doing the cooking from now on. Okay?"

"Okay. From now on, you can do all the cooking." I winked at her. She started the stove again and put the noodles in the water.

I've missed her so much. I hope it's always like this. I really love Makell.