Chapter 9

"Hey, Makell! How's it going?" I asked her over the phone.

"It's good. Seeing Tom this morning was really weird. It's been a long time, and we didn't end on good terms at all whatsoever."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really. It'll just ruin my mood. But guess what!"

"What?"

"I have a date tonight! With Harrys friend, Spencer!"

"You're going out with Spencer?" I looked at Tom.

"What?" He mouthed to me. I shook my head.

"Yeah! Isn't it so exciting! He's so cute and I'm really excited. He just texted me a few days ago and asked if I wanted to go to a Panic! At The Disco concert. I obviously said yes! I was gonna tell you this morning, but then, well you know the rest."

"Oh dang. Well that's so fun! I hope you guys hit it off and have a good time!"

"Thanks, Y/N! Well I gotta head to work, but I'll update you tomorrow about how it went! Love ya!" And she hung up.

"She's going out with Spencer?? Harrys friend??" Tom suddenly said.

"Who's going out with Spencer?" Harry came downstairs and asked.

"Makell." Tom said pouting in the corner.

"Oh. That's... interesting." He said looking at Harry.

"Anyway, babe you got a package." I pointed to the package on the counter.

"Yes! It got here so fast."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see." He winked at me. He pulled the tape off and grabbed a wooden sign out of it. "Ready?"

"I think so?" He turned it around and it was a sign that said "Harry & Y/N Holland". Under that it read "Established January 22, 2022"

"You like?"

"Oh my gosh, Harry! It's so cute! What the heck! I love it!" I hugged him. "Where are we gonna put it?"

"I was thinking in the kitchen? I remember you mentioning a bare spot on the wall that you wanted to fill. It should be the right size." He was so sweet! Tears started coming to my eyes.

"You're so sweet! No one's ever done anything this sweet for me before."

"Woah woah woah, don't cry!"

"Don't worry, they're happy tears." I laughed. "Lets put it up!" I grabbed a hammer and a nail from the laundry room tool box, and we hung the sign up.

"It looks perfect!" He put his left arm around my waist and pulled me close. "Our little family." He smiled at me. I leaned up and kissed him.

"Hey, Y/N?" Tom said from the living room.

"Yeah, Tom?"

"What if I crashed Makell's date with Spencer?"

"Don't you dare. She'll never get back with you if you do that."

"Wait, you're trying to get back with Makell?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. I still love her." Tom said smiling.

"Aww. That's adorable." Harry said going over to Tom attacking him on the couch.

"Brothers." I rolled my eyes. They're so weird. Suddenly Toms phone started ringing.

"Y/N, it's my mum." Harry said.

"Don't worry, I'll be quiet." I sat on a couch and pulled my phone out to play a game for a few minutes.

"Hi mum!" Tom said.

"Hello, darling! Are you with Harry?"

"Yeah, I am. Wanna say hi?"

"Sure!" Tom showed Harry on the screen.

"Hi mum! How's your day been?"

"It's been wonderful, darling. I've been missing my boys, though! I just got off the phone with Sam and now I'm talking to you both. How has it been being together?"

"It's been pretty fun. Definitely crazy, though." Tom gave Harry a fun look.

"Yeah we've just been chilling at Y/N-"

"We decided to paint some stuff and it got all over Tom's shirt so he had to throw it away." Harry quickly stepped in.

"Yeah, I wasn't super happy about that. But it's okay haha." Tom laughed a fake laugh.

"Well it sounds like you're just having a good time together. I've got to go and get tea ready, but we'll talk later! Don't be strangers, boys."

"We won't. Love you mum!" Harry said and then walked over to sit by me.

"I'll text you tomorrow. Love you boys."

"Bye, mum! Oh by the way Harry got married." Tom said right as he hung up.

"TOM! What the heck! She's gonna be so ticked!" Harry went over and kicked Toms leg.

"Calm down, dude. She's gonna find out eventually. And I wanted to tell her."

"What if I wanted to tell her? After all, I'm the one who got married." Harry huffed. I stood up and went over to him.

"Woah, H. Calm down. Come here, let's get some food in you." I led him into the kitchen and gave him a yogurt while I made him a sandwich. Harry's phone suddenly buzzed with a text message.

"I can't even look at it. Will you?" He asked me. I nodded and grabbed his phone. He had a text from his mom in a group chat called 'Holland Clan' and she seemed mad.

Mum
Harry Robert Holland! Did I hear Tom correctly? Did you really get married without telling us?

Paddy
Woah you're married? Who's the unlucky girl?

Sam
Dude what?

"Your family group chat is going crazy because your mom revealed that you got married to everyone. Paddy asked who the unlucky girl is, and Sam just asked what. Who's Sam?"

"My twin brother."

"Oh yeah you told me about him." Harrys phone started buzzing and I accidentally answered it. On accident! His mom, dad, Sam, and Paddy's faces all showed up suddenly. They were all talking but when they saw me, it went silent.

"Oh crap." Tom said in the background of my screen.

"Oh, hey. It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Y/N. Holland. I'm guessing you knew that already, though."