17- the target (part 2)

"Fuck you honestly! Come on George next target!" Marissa yelled at George after she flipped Blake off

"She just flipped Blake off! I love this!" Matteo said.

The target was impossible to hit. There's no way she can hit it or anyone in fact. I don't care what Lorenzo has to say. I am stopping this.

"Lorenzo I am stopping this. This went too far!" Marcello said.

"Yeah there's no way she can do that." Matteo said.

"Lorenzo I am going there." I informed him.

"Shh" but Lorenzo just hushed us. There was only silence. No one was cheering we're all watching Marissa as she's putting the gun in a weird position.

"You know this is not fun." Marissa puts her gun down and turns to the crowd that started whispering because they are confused.

"What is she doing?" Lorenzo asked. She shocked him as well.

"How about if I make this one with my eyes closed, I get to control a gang of my choice and if I don't..." everyone was so quiet waiting for her to continue. "If I don't I will reveal my real identity and kill myself right here, right now!" After she said that.

Everyone started cheering and saying yes. They are so eager to know who she is.

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" The crowd started yelling and she just smirked at them. Blake looked at her blankly.

I turned to Lorenzo and I can't read him. "Lorenzo..." I say in a way to make him make orders right now and stop this.

"I know what I am doing Leo." Lorenzo said and sent a glare to all of our brothers to shut them up.

"I can't decide this so can John October come on stage please? He's the boss tonight!" George announced.

"What are you doing bambina..." I muttered.

"If carelessness was a person." Sandro said. "And she's calling me careless."

"Rose." John said getting on stage.

"ALLOW IT JOHN!"

"LET HER DO IT JOHN!"

"I WILL GIVE YOU MORE MONEY!"

All the crowed was so excited to see my sister fall. They knew that the hit was impossible.

Blake was just watching but not that I expected him to do something. He seemed used to this.

"September." She called him the wrong last name.

"October."

"I couldn't care less." She responded.

"Ah this girl." Lorenzo said chuckling. We all looked at him like he just started flying.

"Lorenzo what the fuck is amusing about this situation?!?" Marcello asked him.