42- two little butterflies

"Tell your best friend I am getting that tattoo now

"Tell your best friend I am getting that tattoo now." I said on the phone to Ryle.

Lorenzo is gonna be pissed but let's not talk about it.

I mean what did I even do?

Nothing you just left him waiting for you in his office then stole your cousin's motorcycle and right now you're gonna get a tattoo, of course without your brothers knowing and you're just 15 however you did nothing wrong don't worry.

Whatever. We live only once. Like who the fuck cares?

"What do you mean? You said at 2 am?" Ryle questioned.

"Change of plans. I am getting it now."

"Is Mia with you?"

"Nope. We kind of did something and now our brothers are mad at us. I will tell you later."

"Okay I'll send you his address."

"No, no. I won't go there alone. Where are you?"

He sighed and said. "Stay where you are and send me your location, I'll pick you up."

"Okay thanks bye."

REUNITED FOR HER

Now we're in front of the tattoo shop. I called Sandro just to reassure him that I am okay and that I will be back in two hours.

"You're ready to get your first tattoo?" Ryle asked me and I nodded. "We can leave, you know?"

"Why would I want that?" I glared at him.

"To tell you that you have that option."

"I don't need that option Ryle."

He raised his hands in surrender before opening the door for me to go in first. The place is really dark.

Then Ryle came inside and closed the door after him, he called out his friend's name. "Andrew! We're here!"

Then a guy who looks eighteen or even seventeen, came from a door and switched on the lights, he looks so wholesome, I can't explain it.

"Oh hello guys!" He said walking towards us. He extended his hand for me to shake and I did. "I am Andrew."

"I am Rose." I introduced myself as Rose. I don't know but it gives me some kind of feeling of safety, of control. I think I also got used to it, I feel like my name Marissa is personal which is weird because it's my real name. Also low-key, I feel stronger and more confident as Rose. I feel like Marissa is just a poor weak girl that I love but I can't count on her.

"I know you. Well not personally, never seen you in action but I heard your name before." Andrew said.

"I am kinda famous in the underground." I muttered.