66- dinner

Six months ago:

Six months ago:

I am sitting in my office in one of my legal companies. Because of my fake death, my legal business is definitely not going good and I need to fix that.

"Mr. Blade, mr. Finch is here to see you." My secretary said after I picked up the phone.

"Let him come in." I said before I hung up on her.

"Blakey Blake, what's up favourite buddy?" Kai asked stepping into the room killing the peaceful silence I was enjoying.

"What do you want?" I asked him while he sat on the couch making himself comfortable.

"I want tea. How was it?"

I sighed closing the document I was reading because it seems like Kai isn't leaving anytime soon.

I looked at him with a bored expression. "How was what?"

"How was killing Aaron? Is Rose really mad or just mad?" He asked opening a bottle of bourbon.

"She's mad." I responded but then I remembered our make out session and smirked at the taste of her lips and how much I have an effect on her. The way she wanted me was just as dangerous as the way I wanted her.

"You don't look sad about it?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"So what's Daniel doing? Is everything ready?" I asked Kai changing the subject.

Ryle is very good friends with Kai and they talked about his sister who is kidnapped by the doms. They are planning on taking them down but they have no one to lead and no one is gonna step up to lead either except for one person that I know very well.

It's Rose.

I don't want anyone to know that I have anything to do with this. So only Kai and Daniel know that I am gonna help Rose and let her lead them. She won't know about me either.

She's perfect for this mission and I know how much she wants this. I, of course, gonna have her back in anything she wants.

The reason of why I can't do anything against the doms is that my parents who I don't know and abandoned me, signed that the Blades can't take action against them. I don't know the reason.

I should do this in secret or else I am gonna be breaking the contract and if anyone finds out and tell the underground king, I will be killed for my actions.

Daniel and Kai both work for me and I am sure they will try their best to keep her safe. Ryle has been very helpful too and he cares for Rose, even though that bothers me but it is still beneficial for Rose.

"Everything is ready for Rose. We're just waiting for her." Kai responded.

"Good, the Americans will come looking for her soon and then she will have to go to France but what her brothers don't know is that she's not going but she's gonna take down the doms."