59- pleasure

I am on my way to the third floor because we have a meeting about the arranged marriage

I still haven't talk nor seen any of my brothers or Blake which is good. I had a total breakdown that I had to call my therapist.

Aaron's face is still in my mind and it's so scary. I loved Aaron with all my heart and he definitely didn't deserve that.

You know what's the worst part? My brothers were fucking listening!

Blake couldn't just respect me. No, he had to prove that he was the winner and the one in control regardless of my feelings or the situation or anything. He's selfish.

And I hate him so fucking much.

"Miss Marissa—" the guard in front of the meeting room said but I just barged in without hearing whatever he needed to say. I am late by the way.

"Marissa. You're here." Lorenzo said slightly surprised.

"Mhm." I hummed looking around to find an empty seat but there isn't. I want to sit at the head of the table and face Lorenzo. I take steps towards this guy who looks important but I don't give a fuck. I put one hand on the back of his chair and one hand on the table then lean my face towards this guy's face. "Get up." I order and he listens.

I sit down and look at Lorenzo who's now facing me. On his right, there's Leo who has Marcello next to him then on his right there's Blake with Tony next to him. All of them are looking at me and I am just glaring at Lorenzo with a maniac smile on my face. I love doing this.

"Please continue whatever you were doing." I said raising a hand in the air as a gesture for them to resume.

Someone cleared his throat and started speaking. "We were reading the contract of this arranged marriage." He informed me.

"Let me take a look." I say so he slides a document to me. So many pages, I am not reading all of this. "Choose a number between 0 and 9." I told the guy on my right who looks terrified and doesn't even look me in the eyes. "I don't have all day, I just need a number between 0 and 9."

"Fo—Four." He responded.

"Choose a number between 0 and 9." I asked the guy on my left.

"Six." He responded.

Okay I am gonna read the page 46.

The contract is unusable if the princess is already married.

This sentence got my attention.