82- Ice

We're all sitting down besides Silas who is standing next to me and Blake who is on the other end of the living room, far away from me

We're all sitting down besides Silas who is standing next to me and Blake who is on the other end of the living room, far away from me. I looked at him, I found him looking at me as well but... his stare was cold, angry, looking for revenge even.

He hates me now.

My brothers are not too different either. It feels like they are all sick of my shit. Like they are tired of my problems that never end. I don't blame them.

I am sitting next to Aurora on the small couch. My son is on my lap playing with my hair while my arm is around him too scared he would disappear for all I know.

"Buddy, how about you tell them your name?" I asked my son as he nodded a little shyly. He's not used to human contact, he has never really been with more than five people in a room including me, his uncle and auntie.

I looked at Blake who is no longer looking at me, he was looking at his son. His face expression is showing nothing, I don't know if he caught on or not and it's scaring me.

"My name is..." He looked at me with rosy cheeks, I didn't know that my little guy was shy! "Who are they?" He asked forgetting about the task that I gave him. And I know damn well that he knows who they are since I told him but I decided to respond anyway.
"They are your family. They want to know your name." I whispered in his ear. "Tell them who you are."

"I am... Ice Lorenzo Blade." He said and the room was silent before but somehow after Ace talked, it became more silent.

"Ace Lorenzo Blade." I corrected. I don't know why he always calls himself Ice when I know for sure he has no problem pronouncing his name right. Even Aurora started calling him Ice. I looked at Blake and this time he's looking at me with emotions in his eyes, I don't know, I think he's scared? shocked? nervous? In disbelief? I can't read him. "Tell them how old are you."

"Five." He responded showing me five fingers.

"And who are your parents?"

"You." He cupped my cheeks with his little hands making me smile before looking around searching for— "And you." He pointed his finger at Blake. I made sure to show him a picture of his father, I don't want my son to not know who his father is. I don't want him to be like me. "Can I play outside?"

"No. It's way past bedtime." I frowned glaring at him acting like the tough mother I am not. "Did he take a nap?" I asked Rori.

"No, he slept for like an hour maybe? He slept on our way here and he woke up when you came." She responded. "Ice, it's time for bed."

"But I don't want to!" He pouted crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Well, you have to." I said grabbing him by his armpits before putting him on his feet.