63- angel agent

I am walking towards someone's room to 'teach them a lesson'

I am walking towards someone's room to 'teach them a lesson'. I am agent number 12 and most prisoners in here call me 'angel agent' because I don't teach them a lesson but I free them if I can or just chat with them and come back later to free them.

I lost the count of the times I got hurt—raped— while pretending to be someone so they can get away. But that was over three months ago. We built a lot of secret doors that we can escape prisoners easily. A lot of these agents work for me now. So I don't necessarily have to get hurt again.

I am slowly taking over.

It's been six months since I saw my brothers, since I got here.

I open this boy's room who's crying thinking I am going to hurt him. I immediately remove my mask and when he sees that I am a woman his eyes soften.

"You're agent number 12?" He asked his eyes full of hope.

"Yes little boy, we need to hurry up okay?"

He nods eagerly standing up but he winced. He's in pain, it breaks my heart.

"We don't really have to hurry up, take your time, I can hold you if you want?"

This boy is 7 years old. Just a little creature and he already has suffered a lot.

I was never a fan of children but every time I am in level one— it just breaks my heart.

"I want momma." He said, tears started to form in his eyes.

"We will find your momma. Come here." I said opening my arms with a smile.

The boy came running in my arms and I put my mask back on then left the room heading towards one of our hidden doors and then I signed on his number. 

"They are doing an identity check let's go." Some robotic voice said behind me but I can tell it's Kai.

Running to the closest door to escape the identity check has become a part of my routine.

I am finally out, I ran for a couple of hundred meters until I reached my mafia's— men's camp. We're not a mafia.. yet.

We made this camp to sleep at night and escape to when the identity check happens. Lately it's been very hard running away from it and we still haven't found out who's the boss, though we have suspicions that it's Henry.

I remove my mask and walk to my camp while saying hi to everyone in there.

Kai and Ryle are already seated and Nick and Anthony are fighting like always.

"Oy Nick and Anthony stop it now! I have a headache!" I exclaimed sitting between Ryle and Kai.

"But boss he's being a fucking asshole!"

"Say that fucking agai—"

"Don't mind them, how was your day?" Ryle asked me.

"It was good." I said. "It's been 6 months already."