80- too much huh?

"Trust me I'm family but like no one knows about me-" Here I am in front of the Riva mansion

"Trust me I'm family but like no one knows about me-" Here I am in front of the Riva mansion. Marissa and Silas dropped me off because they have to finish some business which means killing some people that found out about the new Blade. There's no safe space for us right now other than the Riva mansion and Blake's protection should be enough at the moment-- That is if they open the door for us and don't kick us out!

"Ma'am I am asking you to leave. Your face is undetectable on any of our devices-" this stupid man that is speaking to me through the intercom is making me angry.

"Dude I already told you that I was hidden-"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I might need to call the cops-"

"The fuck isn't this like a mafia mansion or something- Listen can I just see Rick or Morty?"

"Excuse me?" Damn you Marissa, you couldn't have given me more information? 'just say Rick and Morty and they will let you in' my ass.

"Rick is uhm... let me remember his real name-" I don't fucking know his real name because Marissa didn't tell me!

"Ma'am-" He was probably about to kick me out once again before someone interrupted him. "Wait did she say Rick and Morty?" "Yeah?" "Let her in." "What?-" "Just let her in."

Fucking finally, I am having sore arms from carrying this child that is sleeping and not caring about what's happening in the world because of him! I am jealous of children.

This big gate is finally opening. Oh wow, this is a big ass mansion. Also I have never seen so many guards in a mansion but again this is the Riva household. Why is this old guy approaching me-?
"I'm Rick." This is Rick? He's fucking old! I thought he was going to be my age or something. The guy looks in his fifties. He looked at the child in my arms and gave me a questioning look before nodding at me causing me to nod as well just because... I don't even know why he nodded at me. "Come with me." He said before starting to walk towards the house. I follow him looking around me curious. Many guards are looking at me just as curious.

We finally stepped inside the house and I already hear people talking- Then it hit me. What if Blake is here? What should I tell him? How should I act? Can I trust him? I mean Silas always warned me from him but I can tell that he cares for him so should I care about him too?

We're in front of the living room, I can tell. There are many voices and a lot of couches. I stopped just in front of the open door. Nervous.

"Who is in there?" I asked Rick.

"The Riva brothers." He responded stopping with me as well.

"All of them?" I asked wanting more information to prepare myself. He nodded as a response. "Except Matteo." He added like that makes it any better. At least Blake isn't here.