24- nice tattoos

I take a chair and put it the wrong way so that when I sit, I can put my arms on the back of the chair

I take a chair and put it the wrong way so that when I sit, I can put my arms on the back of the chair. I am facing him right now but he's looking at the mirror.

I sat there just looking at him. Analysing him. They want to threaten him with something. They want to hold something on him.

Then it hit me. The tattoos. People get tattoos of their loved ones.

I get up and take scissors— not to torture him— but to cut his shirt or more likely what remained of his shirt.

I removed it completely and threw it away. Now his tattoos are exposed for me to see.

I am sure my brothers are confused now.

I see his tattoos, they are mostly in Russian, but only one in english and it's "never betray your family."

This guy for sure has one name that means to him tattooed on his body.

I just need to look harder. I just need to concentrate.

I am not gonna speak first. If he's not gonna speak then so am I.

"Are you just gonna look at my body?" He spoke.

"You have got a funny accent. Russian?" I act clueless.

"They don't have any other solution than to send their little bitch? Pathetic." I look at the mirror and glare because I felt like one of my brothers will come in after this stupid ugly guy called me a bitch. I wait seconds and look at the Russian again.

"Trust me I am worse than them. And you're talking aren't you?" I said. "Let me introduce myself; I am Rose and I love Christmas." I lie. I don't. "Do you like Christmas?"

He doesn't respond so I stop talking. Bingo! I see a flower, a daisy flower. Why would a scary man tattoo that on his body? Who is Daisy? A daughter? A sister?

"I love Christmas because you know, you can spend it with your loved ones.." now I need to look at his face expressions. "You can be with your daughter..." nothing so Daisy is not his daughter. "You can be with your wife.." she's not his wife. "You can be with your mother..." she's not his mother. "You can be with your sister..." she's his sister because he glared at me.

"I have a sister too." I said. "I think she would be best friends with Daisy-" I didn't even finish the girl's name and he started yelling.

"FUCK YOU! IF YOU TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU ALL! I WILL BRING HELL ON EARTH!" He yelled. It took everything in me not to flinch.

"Woah calm down buddy... we're not gonna hurt her." I said. "We're not gonna hurt her if you give us what we want."

"I AM GONNA KILL YOU! YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT!" He yelled at me again.

"Did you just call me a slut? Oh hell no." I took a knife and went behind his back. "We don't slut shame here sir." I started carving with a knife on his back- on his skin- the word 'slut'. "Now if you don't tell us what we want... this will happen to our beautiful Daisy!" He was screaming in pain and I ....enjoyed it. He has Moscow tattooed on the back of his neck.