𝐗

Dylan stared at me in complete shock, he didn't know how i did it.

"You- your hair, it looks nice." He breathed out. "WHY DOES IT LOOK NICE?!" He shouted at me.

I started to walk over with a smirk planted in my face, never leaving it. He watched my every move and i walked into the kitchen.

He was sat at the kitchen counter so i walked behind the counter across from him and started into his eyes.

"Looks better don't you think?" I ask him with a sly smirk. He stares at me, his mouth slightly open. I could easily tell that he was impressed by the transformation, but at the same time annoyed that it looked good.

His eyes never leaving my hair, he finally speaks up.

"It's supposed to look bad."

"Yeah well i fixed it."

My hair was curled,  and a slight tint of purple flowing through the tips of my hair reaching up into the roots,  but turns into an ombré effect with black roots.  my hair was long and plain brown before,  and after Rhodes coloured it,  i decided to change it all up.  i cut it and gave it layers,  cut some curtain bangs and dyed the roots black that i had stored away.

My gaze turned towards the plate full of spaghetti.  It looked absolutely delicious.

"Plate?  Really?  That's how you eat spaghetti?  It's supposed to be in a bowl."  I state.  I grab the fork and start to eat.  Twirling the fork around in the spaghetti then lifting the fork and into my mouth. 

"Mmm,  so good,  thank you."  I thank him.

"Never thought you'd ever thank me Brooke."  He grinned then started to eat his dinner.  He soon got used to the fact my hair looked nice and realised that his plan failed.

I smiled as i finished my dinner.  I got up from where i was leaning over and brought my plate to the sink,  i washed the plate and fork the placed them in the dish washer.

I walked over to the bedroom and locked the door.  Dylan watched as i did so with an confused expression on his face.

I striped down and changed into a pair of bike shorts and a sports bra.

I unlocked the door needing to walk back out to grab my phone i left at the counter.

I grabbed my phone and headed back towards the bedroom.  This time Dylan followed me,  since he had finished his dinner. 

"What are you doing?"  He asks as he catches up to me. 

"Going to bed what does it look like I'm doing?"  Could this man have any common sense for once in his damn life.

"Well,  It looks like your going to bed-"  he starts but i cut him off.

"Exactly."

"-in the wrong place."  He states and i turn my head toward him giving him a confused look.  "Your sleeping on the couch remember." 

"I never agreed to that."  I say,  "i'm sleeping in the bed weather you like it or not."

He sighs heavily.  "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you." 

"Stiff."  I say,  "stop being a goddamn pussy and a little girl about this situation,  your an adult remember,  not a 15 year old girl fighting over who gets the biggest room with their sibling." 

He looks at me speechless.  Not knowing what to reply with.

"So I'm going to bed and if you would like to join me.  Great.  I'm tired and i really could not give two shits if you do or don't join me,.  or would you rather sleep out on the road with the wolves. your choice." i state as i reach for my white tank top and pull it over my head.