𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

After a few seconds of staring at each other's shocked expressions, i decided to break it.

"Uh uhm..." i started and i hopped off his lap immediately, standing up in the floor. I stared down at dylan
whilst he was still on the floor. i tucked my hair behind my ears at the same time

Dylan looked down at himself and hopped up off of the floor, he tried to hide his obvious boner but failed. he looked up at me and started to apologise:

"I-I'm sorry, i can't help it." He said stuttered, nervously.

"I understand, i get it, boys are boys that's just how their body reacts. I'll uhm. Let you, cool, off." I spoke nervously as well.

He nodded his head giving me a 'thanks' and another 'sorry'. I walked away into the bedroom. But before i walked in i paused at the door.

"I'm going to sleep, I'll uh, shut the windows this time." I finished chuckling nervously at the end. I then walked in and checked that the windows were closed.

Not that that would do anything because there is no cooler in the bedroom and it's freezing out side during the night. Also there are no curtains so the temperature will seep through the windows.

God damn it.

I thought a shower might be nice so i striped down into nothing, chucked my clothes in the dirty hamper and walked into the ensuite, turning on the shower and hopping in.

It was already dark out and the entire cabin from the inside and outside had these beautiful fairy lights that would light up as soon as the sun set, so not only was the shower calming but also my surroundings.

After a while of washing i hopped out and go dressed into a a tank top that was tight around where my breasts where but loose around the bottom, and some F.R.I.E.N.D.S. shorts that were tight.

I dried my hair with a towel and walked out, only to see Dylan fast asleep under the covers...shirtless. Oh my god.

The covers resting at his hips, his head resting gently on the pillow while his hands rested underneath the pillow. he was sleeping in the middle of the mattress, on his stomach, with all of his back muscles pointing to the roof. his broad shoulders muscles popping out and he looked..big?

are you kidding me.

I turned off the bathroom light and saw the door shut. He must of came to bed as soon i got in the shower. I walked over not bothering to be quiet and tried to wake him up.

With no use i just shoved him over to the other side. Just to my luck he fell off the bed and onto the wooden floor with a loud thud.

"Ughhhhhh, what the fuck, Brooke?" He groans with a deep husky voice. I just giggled and climbed into the middle of the bed to tease him, and my back facing where he fell off.

I heard him get off the floor and i could feel his eyes on me.

"You little hypocrite." And with that he pushed me off the bed making me fall off as well. I groaned and cursed at him.  Soon getting up to see him in the bed facing me but still in the middle.

"Move."  I demanded.  He just shook his head.  So i demanded for him to move again and he shook his head once again. 

I groaned loudly and i climbed under the covers.  And faced him.  We were just looking at each other not daring to look away.

"If your not going to move then i won't either."  I finally said.

"Sounds good to me."  He was so close to me i could feel his breath on my lips. I sighed and turned my entire body away from him, it was like we were spooning except neither of us were touching each other. but i knew we both felt like we were.