𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

BROOKE'S POV:

My mother just watched as me and my father argue in the living room like wild animals.  My brother just took his break from college and came to visit the family. 

But right now he is no way to be seen,  probably out partying or something.  Like all adults do.

My mother sitting on the couch,  her head rested in her palms and she looked down at her feet,  having enough of me and my father.  She was stressing i could tell,  but so was i.

I didn't give a shit about my father,  he was an addict,  and never supported my decision in life.  He would always harass my mother and i would always fill with rage,  telling him off,  but he would only harass me. 

If something didn't go his way,  he'd start to get violent,  really violent.  I never cared if i got hurt,  because there are ways to fix that,  but verbally?  That's a different story.

I am an Australian actress,  but since i got involved with all of this,  we had to move to America.  So we decided to settle in California.  We bought a shitty home due to the fact we don't have that much money,  near the forest.

There were no houses near by,  just a dirt road outside our house that lead to the highway.

So that means no neighbours.  If only we had some,  then they could hear the chaos that goes on in here.

I became an actress at the age of 13, but was in the public eye since 8. and since then he had always been trying to talk me out of it,  wishing i never got into it.  He didn't care about his family,  all he cared about was himself.

A selfish bastard. 

and the problem was that i was almost 18.  Myles and i were thinking of getting married when i got out of this shit hole, but my father would have it.  my mum hasn't been thinking of getting a divorce because she always says how much she loves him.  and how he will change.  

And we couldn't just tell him off or tell the police what he does,  it's not the easy.  For one he kept all sorts of weapons in his room.  And my parents didn't share a room.  Due to HIS privacy. 

He was in the army ever since i can remember,  but after a year or so after i became 'famous' he got addicted to drugs.  Lost his place in the army and was left to relly me and my mother for the money.

So he has training,  he knows how to shoot,  fight ect...but he also still have all of those weapons with him.

Even if we did want to go to court or see a lawyer,  put him in jail,  we couldn't,  we were too scared at the death threats he gave us. 

He broke my left leg once,  and i had to lie about how it happened,  he stabbed my mothers arms a few times once.  We both know what he is capable of.

And we are scared shitless.

We did have insurance,  and since i was well known i could sometimes enter hospitals after an episode with my father and just lie,  I'd say 'acting is pretty wild' and they would never suspect a thing.

I wasn't living in one of those fancy mansions,  being a Hollywood actress,  it was hard to keep my career on track.

My dad forced me to keep acting so he can use all that money for himself,  his food,  his electricity,  and so on.  But he kept trying to find me a job somewhere other than acting,  as the Hollywood life would draw attention to our personal ones.