𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

it's new years eve.  two days since we landed here in LA.  i haven't gone back to work. i haven't talked to anyone.  i haven't been on my phone.  nothing.  

there was supposed to be a work party for new years tonight,  and some of my old co-stars from my old movies and shows have invited me to spend time with them,  but i said no.  i even said no to the work party.   

i was in my room, sitting at the end of my bed with my legs curled up to my chest,  thinking to myself about how i would be getting ready for tonight,  about how i would be applying makeup, slipping on a cute dress.  not sitting here in agony and pain as i beg for the boys to go. 

"please,  go and have fun,  i shouldn't have to be your number one priority."  i say attempting to stand up but i clutch my stomach out of pain and almost fall to the floor.  dylan rushes over to me and grabs me, preventing me from falling and guides me to the bed. "see?  i cant even walk.  you'll be fine,  please just go."

"no im not leaving you." Dylan pauses.  breathing heavily, tired of having to argue about such a stupid thing.   "you could fall and hit your head,  your stitches could rip open and you lose a lot of blood.  there are so many outcomes that could happen if i leave.  it's too risky."

i look at him,  realising that he doesn't anunderstand the real reason why i want him an the boys to leave.  Posey and Hoechlin are standing off to the side taring down at me with pity.  i want to glare at them,  but i couldn't.  i was too tired.

"just deal with the fact that im not le-"  

"DYLAN JUST LEAVE!" i practically scream at him.  he looks taken back,  shocked by my response and the little amount of strength in my voice.  "i want you to leave so i could have some peace and quiet.  for once!"  i finally get out.

my voice is trembling and im on the verge of tears spilling out.  he knows that i want him gone because i don't need him.  and he's right.  i don't.  but he doesn't see the whole picture.  

"i don't need you babysitting me and looking after me.  for once can i have my own personal space?"  i spit at him.  i don't even care if it were too harsh,  he needs to learn to stop being so clingy. 

"you want me gone?  im gone."  he bites back,  standing up and storming out of the room.  the tylers look back at me after watching him storm out,  i nod at them to leave and they apoligize,  walking out.  

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

DYLAN'S POV:

i storm out and i inaudibly curse at myself.  she doesn't need me?  all i have done for her is worry.  i worry about her day and night and i break my back for her so she doesn't need to worry.  i care about her so much that it makes me mad thinking about how she doesnt want me.  

i strut over to the fridge and grab a beer out of the side door,    the tylers follow after me,  commanding me to go back in there and i apologize.  after what had just happened?  i don't think she'd want to see me again.  

we are already in the car after and hour of over-thinking.  and if im being honest,  i haven't thought about anything good.  

we pull up to a bar,  and we see jeff's car out front.  we get out and walk towards the entrance.  there was a bouncer at the front and he asked for our names and as he was looking at his list,  he found our names and let us in.