𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

It's been a few days since i asked Dylan to come with me to Australia for Christmas, it's now Saturday and i wanted to have a girls day, since i haven't had one in a while and i needed one.

I grabbed my phone that was sat next to me on the kitchen counter, and stood up from my seat, i walked over to my room and grabbed my keys and walked back out towards the front door.

"IM GOING OVER TO THE GIRLS' PLACE! CIAO!" I shout at the boys who were somewhere in the place. I shut the door behind me, not bothering to lock it because their home and walk straight across the hall.

I try to open the door with the handle to see if it's locked, and in fact it is, so i grab my keys and turn them in the key hole, opening the door. All the cast have keys to each other's appartments, makes life easier.

Crystal's in the living room watching YouTube, sitting on the big couch with her legs spiralled out, while Shelley is upside down on the other single couch reading a magazine. I don't know where Holland and Arden is though, probably in their rooms or something.

Once they heard the door open Crystal tilted her head to see who came in, and then looked back at the tv. "Wassup sexy?" Crystal yelled, due to the fact their living room is further away than the boys and i's.

Crystal only calls woman sexy, and men Handsome, so when she called me sexy Shelley shit her head towards me and once she saw me she got so excited that when she tried to get off the couch from her position, she fell on her head.

She groaned but got up, attempting to run to me she tripped in the carpet, then stepped into the floorboards, then she came charging at me.

"BROOOOOOKE!" She screamed and jumped onto me, she always does this and due to the force i took a couple steps back to catch my balance.

"Hey," I laughed hugging her back, she pulled away, and dragged me into the living room. "Where's Holland and Arden?" I ask and the nodded her said towards their bedrooms, i gave an 'ahhh' face of realisation, even thought i already predicted that.

And just like that,  as if it was right on cue,  Arden came out,  rubbing her eyes.  Looks like she slept in.  "It's only,"  i paused to look at the time.  "1pm?!  How could you of slept till the late?"  I ask,  completely shocked.

"Don't ask."  She replied.  I replied with a simple 'okay' and let it be that.  And not soon after Holland walked out.  But she didn't look as tired as Arden,  maybe she was doing something else in there.

"So why ya here?"  Shelley asked?  Looking into my eyes and we were all huddled up on the couch now,  Holland sitting crisscrossed on the floor for some off reason.  "I wanted to have a girls day.  Say we go shopping?"  I asked and Crystal jumped off her position and started to prance around the room happily.

"But i don't like shoppin-"  Shelley started but was cut off by Crystal screaming 'i love shopping'. 

"We know you don't like shopping,  you don't like clothes shopping,  trust me me neither. but, i never said just clothing. how about book shopping?"  I suggest and her head whipped towards me, and i could just imagine her poor spine in that moment.

"book?..did you say?" she stammers, her eyes hopeful and big. i nod my head slowly and a smile grows on her lips. indicating she is happy with my suggestion.

"YAY!"  Crystal yells.  Arden was past out on the couch,  and Holland is lost in the Tv,  in whatever show it's playing. 

"Alright it's settled.  Arden get your ass up,  awake and dressed so we can go."  I said,  seeing as I'm already dressed,  and so is everyone else except for Arden.

She shots her head up,  and looks around confused.  "What?"  She asked tiredly,  i shake my head and go to look at my phone. 

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

"Ooh,  what about this shop?"  Crystal asks taking my hand in hers and leading me inside,  Shelley following helplessly behind us and holland and Arden soon following as well.

We've been shopping for a little while, Holland Crystal both having bags for days in their arms. Shelley holding a thing or two. No clothes.

Shelley and i both spent an entire hour just wandering around inside a library, looking at all the books on the shelves. some dark fantasy, romance, crime.

"I-i don't know,  i don't really need anythi-"  i started but Crystal stopped walking and turned around with a shocked expression on her face,  mouth wide open.

Shelley then grabbed my shoulder and turned me to look at her,  "As much as i hate shopping,  you really do need something,  YOUR GOING TO YOUR FAMILY'S FOR DINNER!"  He half yelled the last part,  "And with Dylan!"  She whispered yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever."  I say walking past them and make my way deeper into the store.  I walk into a section where there's only dresses,  i absolutely hate dresses but i have to look nice.  So I'll make an effort.

I see a very nice dress that's very flowing,  i know it's going to be cold but there will be outdoor heaters so it will be pretty warm.  I'll be bringing a jacket just in case.

The dress is white with a cute bow tie on the the back,  with a square neck,  waist tight causing the breasts to be pushed upwards.  It looks very cute. 

I decided i wanted to try it on,  so i grabbed one that was my size and walked into the changing room.  The Crystal and Shelley following.  Holland and Arden staying to look at their own things.

I walk in and start to change,  i pull the dress over my head and pull my arms out through.  Once I've finished i look at my self in the mirror,  seeing if i look okay.

I open the door to reveal all the girls there waiting for me.  "What do you think?"  I ask,  squinting my eyes a little. The girls' faces turn into shock, a good one i hope. Their eyes filling with love.

"Wow" Crystal starts, then Shelley comments on how it matches my eyes, which i don't understand as my eyes are green.

"So i guess this is the one then." I say smiling at four women in front of me.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

After a long day, we finally got home.  Everyone bought what they wanted,  and i bought a really nice dress i hope Dylan will like.

I walk through the door, setting my keys down on the bench along with my bag. I look into the living room and see that Dylan is sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

He looked over his shoulder and his eyes landed on mine, then on the bag i was holding. "Hey, watcha got there?" He asked pausing the movie he was watching, the matrix. I swear he's seen that movie like a million times. Giving me his full attention.

"Just a little something for when we fly to Australia. No biggie." I say walking over to my room. I open the door and Dylan gets up from his seating position and walks my way.

"Come on i wanna know what you bought. Please." He asks again. I walk i to my room setting the bag on the bed and walk back out. I sigh loudly and put my hands on my hips.

"No you can just wait till we are there." I say and go to the bathroom to have a shower, seeing as it is 9pm. "But whyyyyyy." Dylan whined. I chuckled at that.

"You know that we're leaving tomorrow?" I said walking in the bathroom closing the door behind me. "What?!" He yelled through the door, i chuckled and opened the door. "Yes Dylan, so you better have some sort of bags packed."

He panicked for a second but then realised something. He turned his head towards my closet, then faced back to be with a smirk. "You haven't packed either." He stated.

I got all nervous and started to stutter. "U-uh no i-i don't know what your talking about." I said denying everything. I turned away and shut the door behind me.

"You know I'm right!" He yelled through the door. I can hear him walking away, then no hear my door shut. Tomorrow is going to be a long flight.

• • •